What do you like to wear with your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to wear a cute skirt along with my Pull-Up/Goodnite/Drynite. Skirts go well with pull-on style diapers which I enjoy wearing/using. But then again, I only wear diapers inside the house when there is nobody else around.

all white tall tshirt, white socks, and a mostly white diaper. (Rearz Vintage are the best but there are many other good options, ABU simple, dry247, or for a little more color a teddy or safari)

- - - Updated - - -

Chubs said:
Just a cartoon/gaming graphic t-shirt like paw patrol and ninja turtles, my diaper and socks.

oh yes logo shirt, I forgot about that! My ABU and Chill tshirt has been getting a lot of use lately!

Hoodies and my Little Keeper Sleeper:
LKS.jpg

normally jeans and a t-shirt. but if I can get away with it and no one else is around a diaper, shoes, and a t-shirt.

If I'm not going out usually I wear a onesies, if going out a onesie with diaper pants, long trips a body stocking, onesie and diaper pants, the body stocking gives me much greater compression with my travel diaper so my pants fit better.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I agree with what some others have said here; just a t-shirt, socks and a diaper. Sometimes I forego the shirt and wear just a diaper and socks. Other times I also enjoy wearing just a diaper with nothing else.

Fleece footed PJs with solid vinyl soles. I used to prefer just a diaper and the PJs, but now I feel more secure with some PUL pants and compression shorts over the diaper. A diaper and footed PJs feels like home to me, if that makes sense.

I wear onesies,footed sleepers,bibs,walking harness,plastic pants,wrist link,my collar and leash tail,sometimes a muzzle,is my normal wear at home

A footed sleeper and a diaper is what I usually Wear together ^^

T-shirt, diaper and socks for me

For me I love just having a t-shirt. Makes me feel like such a little boy

For when I am wearing during the daytime and out in public, I just wear an anime/graphic t-shirt, my Pull Ups, and sweatpants. For when I am wearing in bed while i'm sleeping, I just wear an anime/graphic t-shirt, my Pull Ups or my Diapers, and my pajama pants.

i just got a couple onesies and i can't wear a diaper now without wearing one of them. sometimes i wear a pair of frilly plastic rumba pants and a tee-shirt when i'm feeling like wetting a lot. has anybody got the new gamer onesie from littleforbig?

I usually just wear a tee shirt and my diaper, but its really cold right now. So PJ pants, a shirt and jacket.

Just a shirt and diaper, sometimes socks.

Reactions: S2000
I like to wear just diaper and a tshirt,thats the best way! :D

Reactions: S2000
I like a good onesie.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

T-shirt and socks only..... the perfect combination!

Bed just a nappy unless it's really cold.

like so many a shirt,socks and my diaper but for me the shirt can only be white and the socks can only be my novelty socks or my slipper socks and sometimes slippers over that but only novelty slippers. I think it's kinda weird for my criteria but it works.

Sweatpants in the winter. Summer just wear a diaper around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back