Favorite Ways of Using your Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like peeing the whole of the front so its really bulky but I also do #8

icklespace said:
I like peeing the whole of the front so its really bulky but I also do #8

(when reading out of context) :confused:

On occasion, sometimes I cut away the inner lining so I can feel the gel when it gets wet. :) Sounds messy, but it feels really squishy & different!

Am diapered and wear baby panties 24/7. That way I can wet myself any time and any place no matter what I am doing. Doing house work, shopping, computer time, tv and bed time. The one I really enjoy the most is at night. Rolling over on my back and letting it go and feeling it as it works its way to the back of my diaper and then falling back to sleep. An extra special treat is to do messy in my diaper. Pushing to get it out and then the reward of getting to sit in it. Then comes the part I do not like to do. Which is why it does not happen often.

Travis9800 said:
On occasion, sometimes I cut away the inner lining so I can feel the gel when it gets wet. :) Sounds messy, but it feels really squishy & different!

I agree. I also do this. And while it is messy the cleanup is totally worth the feeling you get from doing this.

I occasionally wet my diaper, but I get much more excitement when I mess in it, especially if it's a large, soft mess that fills my latex diaper. I love to sit in it after that, or sometimes lie down and fall asleep, with that big squishy poo in my pants.

I took a stubborn stand against messing for all this time (my affinity for diapers started 13 years ago) until I met my most recent Dom. I've just had my horizons opened up to the wonderful world of messing in the last year and I love that. It took me a while to adjust, but in my mind one of the best sensations is getting all yucky and cute and cleaned up. I love the elaborate spa treatment for my genitals and being praised for going potty like a "good boy". I just love the transition from being messy to getting all clean and powdered and dry again.

The only other thing that I do that hasn't been mentioned here is ordering a size or two up so that the fit wraps a little higher into my torso.

Something I'll always appreciate is a particularly "ruined" diaper that I've been sporting for a few hours, one that's soaked, and being all changed and made dry again.

Number 5 is probably my all time favorite. I find it even better having an urge before going to be but drink another glass or two and then wake up with the dams ready to burst. It's even better if I've been holding #2 and release both at once being extremely desperate.

Adiba said:
Everyone has some favorite ways of using a diaper. Here's some of mine :

1. Wear a dry diapers to bed. Wake up at the middle of the night. Wet it while lying on my stomach and in other different positions. Then go to sleep in the wet diaper.

2. Wet a diaper completely and sit on it. Then wet again.

3. Wear nothing but a diaper and go on doing usual chores around the house.

4. Wet a little bit every 10-15 minutes for the whole day.

5. Drink lots of water and hold until I'm desperate. Keep myself busy with the computer and let it burst out automatically.

6. Wetting while eating.

7. Put chocolates or candies inside the diaper. After wetting and keeping them on for some time I eat them. (May sound gross to some people but I make sure to keep the wrapper on while putting)

8. Stand and keep wetting a bulky diaper in the shower and let the pee run through the legs.

9. Getting desperate and trying different pee holding challenges in the internet and eventually end up wetting.

10. Listening to calming nature and water sounds while sleeping and wetting slowly with the flow~

Share your favorite ways too
1. Yes

2. Maybe. Depends on the mood I'm in.

3. Heck no. As much as I'd like to, I still live at home with my parents, and they're not big fans of the diapers.

4. Done it a few times, doesn't really do anything for me.

5. THIS. One of my favorite things to do while diapered.

6. See #3

7. Yeah, no thanks.

8. I like doing this, but cleaning the shower out if it bursts is a real pain.

9. No, not at all. If anything, it's probably unhealthy.

10. Every night I choose to wear. I keep a fish tank in my bedroom, and it's very soothing.

A few of my personal favorites include:

11. (Let me preface this first. I don't have a lot of time usually to wear, unless it's at night, so there's a lot of on-and-off with it. That being said...)) I enjoy wetting a diaper, taking it off, then putting it back on later (if it isn't too soaked).

12. Using warm water to simulate wetting and acting like I've wet my diaper.

13. Waking up to wet while still half-asleep. More often than not, I'll forget I wet my diaper.

14. In general, sleeping in a diaper. Whether wet or dry, I find it comforting to have that soft, thick padding down there. (It's why I wear a pair of Overnight Super Undies when I don't diaper up.)

15. Moving around in a diaper and hearing the crinkle. Whether it's walking, crawling, scooting, rocking, or whatever, just screwing around and admiring the intricacies of a diaper is enjoyable.

16. Doing "bad" things in diapers. They're a turn-on for me, so sometimes I enjoy rubbing one out while padded.

17. Rubbing up against things while diapered. My personal favorite object to do this with is my life-sized Pinkie Pie plushie and ride it like, well, a horse. It's stimulating in terms of my turn-on, but also it's a lot of fun and a good way for me to regress. Plus c'mon, it's a life-sized plushie and I'm diapered. Literally like being a toddler again.

18. Checking out my diapered butt. No, it's not an ego thing. If anything, it helps me relax about being diapered and helps me regress. Plus, it's hard not to with some of the diapers on the market these days.

19. Diapering up to save trips to the bathroom. If I can, it's just nice to diaper up and use it for its intended purpose just out of convenience.

20. Watching myself wetting and the urine discoloring the diaper. I enjoy doing this especially if I'm wearing something with a wetness indicator or fading designs like pull ups or LittlePawz.

I'm probably missing a few things, but there's a good amount of overlap with a lot of these things.

PaddedBrony said:
1. Yes

2. Maybe. Depends on the mood I'm in.

3. Heck no. As much as I'd like to, I still live at home with my parents, and they're not big fans of the diapers.

4. Done it a few times, doesn't really do anything for me.

5. THIS. One of my favorite things to do while diapered.

6. See #3

7. Yeah, no thanks.

8. I like doing this, but cleaning the shower out if it bursts is a real pain.

9. No, not at all. If anything, it's probably unhealthy.

10. Every night I choose to wear. I keep a fish tank in my bedroom, and it's very soothing.

A few of my personal favorites include:

11. (Let me preface this first. I don't have a lot of time usually to wear, unless it's at night, so there's a lot of on-and-off with it. That being said...)) I enjoy wetting a diaper, taking it off, then putting it back on later (if it isn't too soaked).

12. Using warm water to simulate wetting and acting like I've wet my diaper.

13. Waking up to wet while still half-asleep. More often than not, I'll forget I wet my diaper.

14. In general, sleeping in a diaper. Whether wet or dry, I find it comforting to have that soft, thick padding down there. (It's why I wear a pair of Overnight Super Undies when I don't diaper up.)

15. Moving around in a diaper and hearing the crinkle. Whether it's walking, crawling, scooting, rocking, or whatever, just screwing around and admiring the intricacies of a diaper is enjoyable.

16. Doing "bad" things in diapers. They're a turn-on for me, so sometimes I enjoy rubbing one out while padded.

17. Rubbing up against things while diapered. My personal favorite object to do this with is my life-sized Pinkie Pie plushie and ride it like, well, a horse. It's stimulating in terms of my turn-on, but also it's a lot of fun and a good way for me to regress. Plus c'mon, it's a life-sized plushie and I'm diapered. Literally like being a toddler again.

18. Checking out my diapered butt. No, it's not an ego thing. If anything, it helps me relax about being diapered and helps me regress. Plus, it's hard not to with some of the diapers on the market these days.

19. Diapering up to save trips to the bathroom. If I can, it's just nice to diaper up and use it for its intended purpose just out of convenience.

20. Watching myself wetting and the urine discoloring the diaper. I enjoy doing this especially if I'm wearing something with a wetness indicator or fading designs like pull ups or LittlePawz.

I'm probably missing a few things, but there's a good amount of overlap with a lot of these things.

I also like the ones you've mentioned here. Especially no. 18 & 20 ^_^

I really don't have much choice in using my diaper with the severe bowel urgency I experience. But when I'm in the mood I can be quite daring. My bladder control remains intact for the most part although the control has weakened quite a bit from the years of being diaper dependent for most of my BM's. Mostly it's a chore but I still get a thrill from time to time. I have to use a bulk producing fiber supplement to keep things firmed up. To me there's nothing worse the a loose BM. As a consequence of 3x a day double doses of Metamucil I experience more frequent BM's with much larger volume. When I feel myself getting that itch, I double down on the fiber intake and take some loperamide to slow transit time and firm things up even more. The problem (if you consider it a problem) is that while it reduces frequency, it increases volume even more. The urgency remains just as intense and unpredictable. So, when I do find myself in the mood, and after doubling down on fiber intake, I'll find that the usual output is reduced greatly with the loparemide. The benefit is an unusually large "super poop" when the urge hits. A typical adventure includes my usual protection of a conifdry 24/7 as a "diaper liner" for my pull-up cloth diaper and plastic pants. I'm on a constant doses of Nullo deodorant pills and always use plastic pants along with a zinc oxide ointment to prevent rashes. Thus "equipped", I head into town from the lake with what I feel is an almost undetectable, slight waddle. Yes it is a fairly bulky diaper combination but it's what I've grown accustomed to over 2 decades of perfecting protection level for what my bum produces. Surprisingly, I dress smart enough to remain mostly stealth to the untrained eye. I grew comfortable with needing heavy protection and am not filled with the anxiety of my youth. I "owned it long ago. Like I had a choice. Anyway, I'll change from my night diapers and re-diaper for the day. As i walk into town (a charming 175 year old town) I head for the coffee shop, all the while calculating how much longer the loperamide will last before that little helper wears off because when it does, I'm truly out there on my own with only my diapers to offer protection. I feel uncomfortably bloated from not having a Bm since yesterday morning, an unheard of duration in my world. I grab a Sun-Times, pick up my usual coffee (black) and head back to the lounge where a few other retired townies gather. Sometimes I'll sit and bs with them but not today. I feel the loperamide wearing off quickly and an intense urgency start to build. Sometimes I'll add a frozen suppository to the mix to insure an authentic accident in a timely fashion. As I quietly read my paper and sip my coffee I feel my bladder scream for relief and in due course, release a steady warm flow that partially soaks by inner disposable. Relief and comforting but not enough to stem the growing storm in my bowels. When the urgency grows to red alert intensity, I reposition myself on the couch, leaning back with my legs slightly apart. then It's simply waiting for the first wave of the perfect storm to hit. There's absolutely no chance of averting what is about to happen, not with all that bulk producing fiber, the effects of the loperamide finished and the suppository well melted and doing its thing. Since I'm so used to not resisting, I don't. A "super poop" immediately begins to emerge and quickly meets the resistance of my diapers and the sitting position I'm in. The suppository takes over and an involuntary contraction takes over forcing a mighty surge of medium soft poop to force its way into my diaper. Running out of room it quickly starts to spread up under my naughty bits. When the flow shows no stopping for anything, I stand to stretch and the surge continues to fill my diaper. Nobody around me has a clue. There is no odor and my long coat prevents anyone from seeing the ballooning bulge growing in the seat of my diaper. Relief starts to wash over me and my privates begin to tingle. I can feel the poop pile into an enormous mound, even by my standards. With satisfaction I feel the BM continue for another 10 seconds, filling my diaper to near capacity. I don't worry about a blow out with the diapers i'm wearing. Some poop might escape onto my outer cloth diaper but that's what their for. Just as the BM begins to run out of steam, another surprising mighty surge picks up momentum and this time, standing or not, it spreads everywhere. My diaper is now loaded to capacity as my bladder releases a hot torrent into the front of my diapers. After 20 seconds the relief is final. I ease back onto the couch, feeling the huge warm mound squish into places it had no room to go. It is a rather splendent feeling. I finish my coffee and continue to read the paper. After another half hour, the intense urgency again forces another large deposit into my diaper that has no choice but to expand to accommodate the ever growing load. Needless to say, .
it was time to make haste and head for home. The walk home ( around 15 minutes) was glorious. I could feel my warm plastic pants sag comfortably low between my thighs and the squishy load touching every nerve in my rear end. So this my friends, is how I like to use my diapers. Being in diapers all the time isn't easy and hasn't helped keep my abdl interests alive except on those days when I just f'n feel like it. Because a diaper unexpectedly and authentically is loaded (several times a day), I feel I have to do something above and beyond to feel that old time thrill.

I do not force wetting I go in the restroom when I can make it. But sometimes I don't make it. I diaper at night because I wet in my sleep.

When I'm at home, I wear all the time; if I'm not working, I wear in public as well. A lot of what you listed is quite similar to what I like doing except putting chocolate in a wet diaper ( gross lol ) and eating them.

1. drinking a lot of fluids and then holding it until I can sit down and relax; I then close my eyes and let it all out
2. drinking a cup, wetting, and then drinking another cup, wetting, rinse and repeat until diaper leaks; then, I sit in it for a while.
3. wet and then go to sleep
4. go to sleep in a fresh diaper
5. if I am home alone, I take off all my clothes, except the diaper, and crawl around the house
6. laying on my tummy and wetting
7. just feeling the outside of the diaper calms me
8. hearing the crinkling is a big thing for me
9. taking pictures of myself in a diaper
10. smacking my diapered butt or checking it out
11. feeling the leak guards on the side ( I have no idea why )
12. retaping my diaper; I just like the sound of the tape
13. fiddling with the edges of the tape after I've put on a fresh diaper

I like to do #5 before I go to bed and wake up bursting for relief

Thats extremely awesome

I like to sit and wet my diaper as I need to, just relaxed not holding it. Then my favorite thing is to feel my BM come out into my wet diaper. When I get that urge, I go poop standing up and check out the bulge forming on my bottom. I sit down and make a squishy, then to the shower.

Since I share a house with a couple of people, my nappy time is mostly confined to my bedroom.

I'll drink a bunch of water beforehand, and continue to drink water, or warm milk from my baby bottle while wearing, so I can wet multiple times in a session.

Usually I like to wet and maybe mess while sitting, crouching or crawling around on my bed. Normally while wearing some cozy footed PJs over the top, sucking my paci and hugging my pony plushies :D.

I also sometimes use while sitting on my computer chair, and it's fun to imagine I'm in a high-chair while doing so.

I also like going in my nappy while standing in various places around the house, when my housemates aren't in. It feels more naughty and toddler-like when I do that. In particular, I find standing the easiest position to mess in.

I rarely use while lying down, to avoid the risk of leaks. That's mostly because 'it' is normally pointing upwards towards the waste band. Very occasionally I 'arrange' things so I can enjoy filling my nappy while lying on my back, but it's less comfortable at times.

After I've done the deed, I like to sit or lie in my full nappy for a while, or walk/crawl around a bit.

I have a couple favorite ways to use my diaper.

1. Drink a bunch of water through out the day, go a couple times to make sure I'm hydrated. Then at the end of the day I'll put on my diaper and keep drinking water until I can't hold it anymore. After that I keep drinking and wetting until the diaper is completely full. After that I might play around in it a little bit then change and go to bed.

2. Fill up the diaper with warm water just to feel how swollen it can be.

3. I like watching the diaper swell up, and fade if there are any prints on it.

Just wetting normally throughout the day. At night I usually wet without knowing it until it wakes me up.

Drinking alcohol with a premium diaper on x) That's the best! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back