Feeling little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def. And are we talking about seaseme street in real life or the show?

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to be a baby full time but there are times that I wish I could be a baby longer than I already do. I really want it to span a couple of days instead of about one day. After that I would have to be an adult again.

Today has been rough for my adult side so far and i am telling my bro-inlaw that i need to wear diapers tonight hopefully. I was in tears at work well towards end of shift. All day i have wanted yogi (my teddy and binki. N now i am so tired i am fighting to stay awake, but i can do it but i have my kiddos, ive missed them so much all the time even when i have them i still miss them.

I would love to be a toddler full time, It's hard to explain but covered amazingly well in this story http://archiveofourown.org/works/5269181/chapters/12158387

The story covers everything, little stores, parent doms, how all littles are different etc.. Have a read I think it would cover how you feel well :)

Yea thats me almost to a t minus a few odds and ends..ty that was a good read.

I absolutely love the privileges being an adult gives me, but I would like to take a nice long vacation and be a little. It would be so nice to have a Littles Retreat where during the summer months we can be paired up with Mommies and Daddies and be able to live out our inner child.

Im my intro theead i stated that i feel like a 18-24 monthe but it depends on if i am sick. If i get a headache i tend to fuss alot more

Me right now i just wanna cry and hard my head is pounding so more i feel like i am 18 months old

it not nice feel poly,

try and be a brave little soldier, and it will pass and you will be able to come back up, don't be frighten. you are do great just take your time. and try to drink.

you will be OK, I know the same thing happen to me when I felt stuck in a AB head space.

Lately its like i am almost perm stuck.

I regress more when not physically or emotionally feeling well.
But, I have to pull myself together to be an adult.
Yesterday I was little for hours.
I mutely sat on my medical adult potty chair for hours with my flooded nighttime diaper around my ankles.
While sitting on the potty, I hugged "Howard Hug", my big teddy bear.
This cerebral palsy crippled little boy, me, felt like only 3 years old.
I did return to the "adult world" after being profoundly regressed an little for hours.

I woke up in a fussy mood my hand is hurting real bad got doc appt tomorrow

I would absolutely adore to be babied full-time. Including public changing/punishment/playtime.

Maybe one day, eh? Although, admittedly, I am afraid of the legal repercussions (if they exist) about being changed in a park, or something.

Idk but i think it would be awesome to be a baby again full time and it matches how i feel

Well i just opened up to a friend from work bout wanting to be baby again and i cant help how i feel. She was very understanding actually she first was shocked but after that wore off she understood. She thinks all i need is someone to love and cuddle with. Well shell be back up here to her main home, and i said ill try to be big but ill be preped if i cant. She said sounds good i already feel like i wanna ball my eyes out like an infant that is super hungry. To everyone here huggles

Today i felt like crap. But my best friend called and yelled at me for not answering heweo wike a baby. I was thrown back by this and got quiet i didnt know how to respond. Hopefully i can talk to my gf tonight for i am wanting her opinion on something.to all my friends and even the ones that arent on my friends list u are still my padded friends and even if no padding thats ok too. Huggles

Well update on my life of feeling little. My gf and i havent talked since sat. I am getting worried.. my wittwe sewf is getting more and more stronger. I am now waking up fussing for a baba. Also i have opened to a few more people and some accept and are done with it, others want to know alittle more. My feelings of being babied are so strong when i fuss i am starting to tear up and last night making a baba be4 bed my wittwe wips started to quiver and i started whining. It feels so good and right being myself. I want eventually to have a whole nursery but hidden so it looks like an reg big boy room but at night my bed will beable to turn into a cwib. For now huggles

Morn yall. Well i am on my 4th 6 day work week with 1hr extra ot mon -fri.i am super tired and all i want is my sweet hearted woman to talk to and hold. Lately i have been into super deep baby mood i almost have slipped at work talking like a baby but i havent slipped yet.ive felt more like an 18month old than a 2yr old. My perfect day would have to be with me acting my age (how i feel inside) with mama, nana, and big bwo at the park pwaying withone of them feeding me or getting changed infront of others (total humuliation). If u could stay in baby mode what would ur perfect day be as a baby?

I havent posted in a few days. I want to but am afraid to dress how i truly feel. I wanna go in public wearing baby clothes and sucking on my binki. O yea cannot forget yogi. But like i said i am afraid. I have had the day mostly off and on in my favorite mood. I am curious what are yall thoughts on me dressed like a baby in public?

I think that childhood is something no matter how much role play or age play you do is something that's gone, as we aquire knowledge and gain life experience the knowledge corrupts our ability to be absolutely innocent and influences every aspect of our existence, just look at how we jump from brand to brand of better and thicker diapers,when I was a kid there was Pampers and cloth, did we think about level of protection , did we worry that messing was messy, did we worry about odor or embarrassment not for a second, nor did we worry about staining the furniture or what was for dinner and there is no way to get back to that legitimately unless you consider the individuals who appear in adult grown bodies who have mental disabilities and spend their days strapped in adult strollers at "school" being socialized ( this comes to mind because I live down the road from a facility that does just that during the day) at night they are sent home to their group homes where there caregivers for that shift supervise them, it is impossible to get back to that,it is a bell that can not be unrung. Anybody who thinks they can throw your phones and tablets In the pool along with your Xbox and platstations because Littles don't have Internet accounts or anything close to what we get on this site, in order to go back sacrifices have to be made and reality severed but in doing that a little brain damage needs to be inflicted to remove the basic instruction that got us to be adults. You don't think the mentally disabled Wether by birth or unfortunate accident pine to be adult again because for the most part that piece of them has been destroyed and advancing to that again is no longer possible, so I ask you how do you feel that going back can be done other than for small sessions where it's mutaly agreed upon the "rules" of the scene, and from a standpoint of just our physical size it is a ton more work for someone to care for you and support you now than it was when you were baby size, and can you really justify being a "burden" for your friends and family, you eat more wear much bigger diapers that cost alot more and the physical care needed to maintain you in your "fun" or "comfortable" state means someone else is having to be more of an adult, earn more money and just generally be more vigilant at protecting you from harm be it yourself being "naughty" or the scum that out in society who preys on the weak and less fortunate.

Just my thoughts , I could be totally over looking something , however having a physical disability I think gives me more perspective ,especially when it comes to finding a care giver, no one will care for you the way your legitimate parent did without a salary and if you are old enough to hire a caregiver then you are mega wealthy, or disabled and trust me you get someone who is a twit as a caregiver and your life can be miserable until you find a good one, which again requires adult skill and thought unless you want the "duct tape babysitters" who leaves you messy in your room because they can't be bothered taking real care of you.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back