CharliePup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    ok sorry. just had to say. so ive told you where im at whats your home town?
    B
    sorry but i have to say thats pretty hot XD.
    B
    how can you be a sissy and a bio girl?
    Oh Boy, it's not your night, two frightend hurt littles to deal with, you're going to need looking after, after tonight.

"Adisc police announce that they are looking for a missing carer from Adisc daycare". A police spokesperson said, "We are concerned for Miss Little's welfare, she was last seen running for the Adisc daycare centre screaming No More. No More. When last seen she was wearing a Flowy purple skirt with a pretty white top. She left her cell phone at the centre. Members of the public are advised not to approach Miss Little, bu to contact their nearest police station".
    thank you too, much rather have proper responses, even if I din't say more than about 20 words in total, was avery satisfyinbg experince, thank you Miss Little, you make a weonderful carer, Now I shall sweetly dream of evil plans .. I'm probablt goin to lurk for a little while so I can get a feel for what is going on wuth Blue's charaacter just in case I do come in as a carer with another char. good night and ty again.

xx
    (( do you want to reply and then call it a night, so you caan give blue steak some time, I'm trying to be fair to her and to you, but basically it's a fresh onsie and sleep, so upto you))
    I just want to say how amazing it is to read your posts. Your intellect and insight into situations is uncanny. I don't know where your get your understanding of life, or how you honed the skill so masterfully, but your additions to threads are absolutely wonderful. Thanks!
    B
    aussiebuoy said you and others may have a meet soon, if ya come through my home town (which aussie said you probably would) then i would be happy to show you lot round
    G
    Homecoming is basically a large dance in the U.S. in the fall at a high school. Basically it's the second biggest dance of the year (behind prom, which is in the spring). It was last weekend and I got a couple pics. I'll have to show you them! But anyway what's new? Also, do you have skype or any other im accounts?
    So I was reading a post of yours in the Adult Baby section and noticed your signature. At first I was confused an didn't get it, but then it dawned on me and I was all like "Awwww! That's so adorable!" So yeah, just wanted to say that :)
    G
    I'm excited ^^, I'm going to a My Little Pony Party up in Chicago next weekend and homecoming is next weekend too! So whatcha been up to?
    M
    And I love you, hun. I'm really proud of you <3
    G
    Hey, we chatted once on the irc, we should talk more ^^.
    M
    Yes! And you are my sis! BEST PUPPAY!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back