Icey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Icey for the welcome back and your earlier concerns! :) Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was away for a month and was mostly only accessing ADISC occasionally from mobile devices and such.
    D
    Aww, that's sweet, but you already have like a bajillion friends. I guess a bajillion and one is better! :D
    D
    *poke* I know you're a super busy and popular person, but I wanted to pop by and say hello! *wave*

That's all I suppose. :)
    P
    Hello! I assume you mean the coyote? No, it's from this really super awesome webcomic called Gunnerkrigg Court. The character is Coyote, the trickster god. :3

What anime (I assume) is your avatar from?
    D
    Thanks Icey! I'm glad to be here and it's great to see you! :) Thanks for adding me.
    Oh, thought I'd replied back, my bad. Sorry for taking so long.

Thanks for the hugs and congratulations. :) *hugs back*
    Yep. Because when you can't do anything that you actually want to get done, the only thing left to do is be happy about it.
    No problemo, issa pleasure n.n! What made you add me out of curiousity? n.n'
    L
    Another gun expert? Join the club...
    G
    Hello, cold queen of darkness. =O
    *hugs*
    W
    Hey Icey! Just wanted to say HI, and let you know things are OK! Been loving my Indians actually being a bit more competitive than I thought they would be too! Even went to Opening Day! Drop me a line sometime! Hope you're doing well!
    No not at all, you didn't bother me. They should be coming soon!

My dad's been taken into hospital and we've been told to get the relatives over from abroad so it's all looking pretty serious. I've stepped down temporarily from here, taken time off from my work, and moved back home for a while, so fingers crossed.
    Hey, sorry I've been off so much lately. I don't have to wake in the morning as of late and I do what I do best mornings... sleep. Hope you're doing well.

*hugs*

Martin
    S
    Triela and Angelica are my favorites
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back