DanDanSuperman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Weakest Link- Puppets Special (Part 1) - YouTube

Theres the first part, the rest are in the suggestions box - I cant find one that isnt split into parts though, im not usually much of a fan of the weakest link - I just enjoy when Ann starts slagging the contestants off, but this episode is awwwwsome!
    she did appear on the weakest link though, from what i remember she was quite good.
    Roland rat was on there too!
    There may be that episode of TWL online if you havnt seen it :p
    Yah, I have to agree, I think Soo would be hell to live with :D
    Shes pretty mean at times too!
    Cheers for the link, i watched one episode already where they were being mean to sweep because he couldnt drive - i cant help but think sweeps super cute too - I cant quite understand his squeaking though :(
    Im about to browse youtube for some now! Sooty is super cute, i remember his water pistol antics though :D
    D
    Haha I'm okay thanks yourself, wubu2? I've just been working and stuff, lifes pretty boring at the mo :)
    S
    Other than getting ready for classes which are coming up, not at all. It's probably going to be a very boring week! Sleep tight! :3
    S
    Dull? D: That's no good! I'm very sorry and I wish I could make it better and not dull! :3 You shouldn't avoid laundry if you don't want to be smellyyyy. c;
    S
    My weekend has been. . . O: Interesting to say the least. I've not really done anything. I went shopping, did laundry. Very normal things. And here's the good part, I got some luvs size 6. :333 They fit kinda snug, but they're comfyyy. x3
    S
    No reason! I'm just a generally happy person! I love to be happy, it makes me.. happy. >:3 And buoyancy? Am I a force exerted by a liquid? ;3And to respond to your last massage, I believe that's called Revenge! That is, if you were the misery bringer! C:
    S
    Misery makes me smile. >:3 Just kidding! I'm great! I'm in a very happy mood right now!! How are you? c:
    S
    I like you, your posts make me smile! Can we chat? ^^ I'm looking to make some more friends on here!
    Hehe I'm sure as I get more into AB - I'm still a relative newbie - that I'll find a naughty side to indulge in!
    My baby girl is into the misbehaving and trouble - I was never in trouble as a child so the thought of getting spanked or told off is too scary! I prefer to regress to a one year old really... though who knows, maybe things will change in the future!
    A
    I will get back to you with a reply, I tend to be slow with PMs as a rule. Sorry for the delay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back