CrinkleScarf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You do know the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh abridged is a Brony now, right?

Also, rehearsals for our one act start tomorrow! :3 We're gonna win state.
    M
    Most likely. Gonna try not too be an idiot and get myself modded a third (technically fourth) time.
    M
    Just wanted to say I'm back. You know, newbies can't send visitor messages anymore? Kind of annoying...
    I just don't want to hurt her anymore... if I ever brough up any of my true feelings or thoughts she would be hurt... like I am whenever I read her blog... because she recently posted her list for her perfect husband based off of everything I wasn't...
    I... I can't... she has abandonment issues and trust issues... I still care about her... she's worried about losing our group of friends because of something that happened when she moved here... I'm the only one who's with her constantly...
    She's blowing me to fucking pieces and acting like the world is a wonderful place and she can do whatever she likes... complimenting me to make up for flirting with everyone else... taking her hand in mine just to discover she's doing the same thing to my friend next to her... dropping phrases that aren't supposed to hurt but burn...
    She claims this was just 'a silly little get together that we both put way too much into'... acting like she never knew that I was serious and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her... she acts like I should've gotten over it immediately like she did... it's not the pain of the breakup... it's the pain of wanting her back so badly... and knowing she probably hates me because I'm still upset over this... but I've learned to hide it... she thinks I'm just reay tired when I'm dying on the inside from something she's said or done...
    I just... In every bad moment in our RP I can find sone parody or parallel from our relationship where I did something wrong... did I mention things always go bad for my characters?

She claims that it has nothing to do with real life... but they're there... mocking me... even in the side RP... I thought it was a break...

I'm just easily hurt... sone of the things she says... does...
    No, I just don't get the orbs nonsense and the magicky magic and whatever the freaking plot is and why the heck we remember violin music and I'm in a bad mood and TF2 keeps crashing and I'm hurting from my girl again...
    ... I... I just want to...

I JUST WANT TO BE BATSHIT INSANE AND WATCH OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER FOR IT WHILE I SIT BACK AND MOCK THEM!

... this is why I would rather have the new Mortal Kombat.
    ... I don't think that's always it.

I want to create something where I could really display my insane side...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back