CrinkleScarf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• * The she to he gender change is there one going to happen in this installment of the story? You just ended with the nude Alexis falling asleep in the nursery they got into.
    Then jumped to the start of FG :aftermath, how did the Dr. recapture you all. Are there any plans to resume the remix version?
    It wasn't generic and everything they were told was a lie. I was trying to play with the reader's expectations.

Hmm...
    I was considering doing a spin-off of Retraining... there were more twists planned for that story than a bowl of pasta.
    I had to get in bed.

So, might as well get the process started. Which of my stories do I drag into RPland next?

Also, did you understand the comment below this?
    *Just out of curiosity thinking of the "remix version" is there a she-to he change in the "aftermath"? Will you (all) work on the "remix" to finish it, i started to read it 1st, before
    starting the original version. It toke about a week to finish it.I hoped you would have taken the steps needed after they woke up, got dressed, etc. to the point of Alexis living
    with the Parker family. It might be nit-pick of me to have "said" this, but it was a good story,(taken as such).*
    Not yet. MINECRAFT, though, yes.

It's just... the last three times I only wore at night. I don't think I've worn at night at all yet.
    Just got to another group's escape and Crystal bound and gagged.

Did mention Katsu is giving me control of Lucian's aunt and uncle?
    You know, I kinda liked the second group. It's a shame we don't know where they are.

In other words, I need to plug my nose. Because I'm smelling belated side RP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back