dogboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    HELLLO YO DOGBOY! Have you seen the clip in "Scary Movie" when Shorty screams WAZAA to death in the phone? LOL XD
    ROFL at your comment on the "How to Deal with Fishy Claims." Just...priceless (along with a good chunk of your other posts.)
    thanks for commenting, i just thought i'd let you know that we don't do a whole lot of the AB stuff. That was just the parts i shared. We do plenty and mostly adult things :)
    Excellent excerpt: 'The Sounds of Silence'. The one I've got dancing around in my head is:

"...now the cities we live in/could be distant stars;
    ...and I searched for you/in every passing car."
    from "Suburban War" - Arcade Fire
    Good call on the Boss. 'I'm on Fire' is amazing, a true classic; I only wish it was a little bit longer in duration. I'm one of those guys who likes a song to run around five minutes, so I can pick up on the vibe... :)

When I'm in a depressive (occasional) or melancholy (quite often) mood, I play one of two different albums. If it's during daylight hours: 'Bread and Circus' by Toad the Wet Sprocket. If it's nighttime: 'Love Is Hell' by Ryan Adams.
    You're welcome. You certainly deserved it. Your post was well written and said things which were on point and helpful. I was quite impressed that you would have that sort of intuitive knowledge considering the years you would have to experience complicated life situations. You're well beyond your years. Besides, I always enjoy the things you have to say.
    Z
    Thanks for the rep. I love it when people sign so I can thank them. ^^
    T
    O hi… I’m going threw a difficult time right noww, and I’m not sure if your the right person to talk to, I mean can you talk to spddan I really want to join his forum.
    Anyway I’ve been here for quite a while and am enjoying it here.
    Anyway I loved my specail education teacher I got in the first second grade. It was awesome I miss her, I think i’d like to get such help again I’m not ashamed of having needed one at all regardless she helped me emotionally cope alot more with being a kid than I can being an adult. okay to be more accurate she was described if i recall correctly after school extra help teacher, then agian I don't care to much for labels as long as their accurate.

If you know someone who knows the answer or you know the answer can you tell me how to communicate with my parents they feel overburdening.

I’m sorry if I’m burdening you to much.
    Hi Dann. I feel comfortable writing in the horror/ scary story genre. Two years ago on adisc they had a scary story for a Halloween contest and I wrote "Going Home'. It was well received and some of the members wanted another story, so the following October I wrote "Werewolf" which now is on Nookbooks. It seemed like a good place to get started publishing, and I had a friend who did it. The toughest part was making the cover, but my son in law helped me with that. I probably will put the same story up on Kindle.

My goal is to get established as a professional writer and get a serious agent. It's not easy, but worth the effort. If you like to write, you should try posting something on either Kindle or Nookbooks. You really have nothing to lose except a sense of rejection if you don't sell any. I've been selling approximately one a day. It's a start.
    Wow. Is that university schools or all public schools? If so, how long will school then continue into the late spring/summer?

It good to hear you are doing well. I imagine it is enjoyable to have the extra days off.

p.s. - I'll actually be taking a graduate course from VT this next semester which starts January 18. No, I won't be in Virginia, but I will be taking the course online.
    Hey there DogBoy,

I haven't said Hi in a while and wondered how are things? Its been rather interesting around here, and cold. Currently minus 16 F.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back