LeonSoryu117
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There're three of them, so, ya can't complain about total length :p

View Profile: turtlepins - ADISC.org

Moo changed that guy's avatar. He changed it back. WTF >:C
    You don't have to read it tonight. I'm patient :3

By the way, thanks for telling me about the Sakura story. It's not the best in my opinion, but I see that the grammar gets better and the length of the chapters get longer as the story goes on.
    A bit funny how you just responded as I posted Chapter Six XD READ IT! Plz....

I read the first chapter. It's good so far.
    Thanks, I'll check it out later. Right now, I'm trying to figure out what to do next in The Two Kinds of Alex. I have the story planned out, actually writing it is the problem -.-'
    I've got Trimesters coming up tomorrow. I haven't found the time...but I'll start right now :3

Do you know any good "my type" of stories?
    420.... is that supposed to mean something I don't know about? :p

It's the user's choice, really. He can name himself/herself/itself whatever it wants.
    ooh no its not about the sex scenes. while yes there might be some sex scenes to come its more the adult themes that i want to write about such as drug abuse and illegal activities. Anyway its no big deal, i will still be writing, just on another site. but ill still be here helping other writers out when ever i can
    I dont agree with the rules in the story forum, and to conform to them i would have to really edit down my stories so i figure its better to go peacefully rather than pissing off the mods
    No dude im not quitting ADISc, just not going to be posting any more of my stories on here from now on
    um.. no one, everyone i know is not going or has already roomed with someone else. So unless someone needs a room before ac im on my own
    Thats cool, looks like you have a full house of cubs there. You guys are going to have a blast ^_^
    Whazup dog *bro fist*

*Giggles*

Be good to meet ya at AC. What hotel you staying at and with who?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back