Descolada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A
    Cool a calm techno, I dont see these much. The beat is good and original which are important for a song that stands out. It switches tunes far before it gets repedative (which I see from time to time), and no annonying beats (which I also have seen). The worst thing I could say is that it's calm, and that even isn't bad, so I'd say overall 9/10 :)
    Okay, will do. I know a heap of people, but its hard because they don't want to join unless theres people in there, and there never is.
    A
    I love it! This is exactly the type of rap I like, I just can't find any artists.
    P
    I think it would be kind of me to point out that you cannot receive messages at this time, because your inbox it full.
    A
    Awesome new band to listen too (listening to them now)
    A
    Thanks for the friend request. I like all music basically, just not screem-o. Also thanks for the information
    omfg DESCO!!!

Yeah, it's almost exact. :p

What an awesome surprise--I've pretty much ended my two week long haitus. So how's it been?
    Are you back, I saw one of your posts and I haven't seen you post for a LOOOOONG TIME.

My school holidays start the day after tommorow so we'll be able to talk more :D
    Despite being a fan of the series, the name has noting to do with it. I borrowed it from my cat Z (zεd). It just seemed easier to spell it phonetically rather than have to explain.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back