I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll continue on with Diaper School, but making sure, I don't have to post my char sheet right?
    Hey. Your 13 and a TB/DL? Same with me! We should get in touch (not in real, like messages)
    P
    The rules are pretty clear, even for potential 11 year olds: "No lying about your age". The profile says the dude was born in 1988, so by any math on this planet, he wasn't 11. Besides, the forum rules say you have to be at least 13 to sign up, so even if he had been 11 I still would have had to remove him.
    Besides, we don't want liars on here, and people who post unusual stories are more often liars than not.
    @ your comment to Peachy:
    That "kid" apparently gave his birth year as 1988... That kind of implies that he isn't 11, sadly.
    T
    I saw a symbol on google it's a circle with one half pink and the other blue with a heart in the center if we can make that more discreet we can use it and other *bdls already know the symbol
    T
    I was reading a post if yours and I was wanderif u made that group with the secret symbol only tbdls will recognize
    G
    ok added you on msn and i cant pm because my rep :p
    alright i joined thats cool ill try to think of some ideas then how big do u want them?
    well i was thinkin that if we could make a sticker or something or a picture then we could upload it on the internet and if another tb/dl saw it then they could realize that whoever is wearing the sticker is one, and i was thinking some sort of like logo idk ill think about it and try to upload some drawings kk?
    G
    hey do you have a

(1)Gmail
    (2)Yahoo
    (3)MSN

for chat those are the 3 i have i allso have

(4)facebook <strictly no tb ever>
    (5)myspace
    G
    thats sucks but soon i should be geting a netbook to replace my laptop and it should be able to run roblox *YAY*. and the 2nd key is shared between 2 other ppls allready so its nothing but blockland is an install :p.
    G
    if you give me a email i can contact you at i do have a 2nd blockland key. and my computer wont run roblox :p
    hey crazyboy i think that with some good thought and some help u should make a logo that tb/dl's can wear, and i can help u, cause ive been thinkin the same thing for a while. pm me or post a visitor msg. in reply
    G
    Ok I'm going to put up an argument towards blockland

•1. roblox lifetime builders club (basic) $200
    •2. blockland unlimited license (lifetime) $20

Blockland offers one lisence and it's lifetime and unlimited.

Now yes Im blockland you can only have one place and you have to be there. But can you be in a game in roblox and say "I have a good house wana see" then load it from your saves with 27 people in the server? And all adobe are free including clothing hats Or bricks player types or whatever no need to pay there free. And no vip shirts. And say you go to some es server and make a house and you want to keep it just open a menu and give it a name and save.
    G
    ok i sent you a friend request with the title "crazyboy135"
    and the mesage "if you are not crazyboy135 dont accept this friend request !" or there abouts
    G
    yes same rules on my roblox no tb/dl stuffs so dont worrie i wont
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back