LeonSoryu117
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hurp, yeah! Remember we registered on the same day on FA? If you create a account on the forums, you also get an account on the main site, amirite?

I don't have mi fursona on here or on FA, although it's up on dA, lol. :3
    I get limited time on the internet, but am allowed to leave my stuff logged on and everything (Hence why some people get mad when I don't get back to them), and sometimes I hated myself for scrolling by to get a quick view of something, lol.

Oh, random question, you don't happen to have a FA do you?
    Again, sorry for not having time earlier to read it, but I decided to stay up late to read it since it was REALLY tempting to not click on the link, lol.
    Sorry, I'm trying to form the exact words that the story makes me feel the way I am about it! :3

Wait did that even make any sense?!
    (In all caps, to show my frustration>) When's the next chapter of Jesse's Book?!

Sorry for not being able to read it in a long time, but for the past hour I've managed to slip my my stuff and get 'round to read it. As always, I didn't expect anything but perfection from it, and it has been delivered.
    B
    Dude you just proved my point that you are a kid and you are acting like one. You are a TB right? That means that you are a kid. You don't know anything because most kids I know are think that they know everything but they don't. Right now I am in college and I have to check my sources and I know that Wiki is not a valid for a report. That does not mean that you can't check there reference at the bottom of the page to see if they are correct. If you take a resource class you would know that but again I am talking to a kid that at best is still in late middle school to early high school. Now do yourself a favor and before you shot your mouth off on a subject look into it more to see where the other person is coming from. If not you will have a bias look on it and sound like a idiot and be made a fool.

You contact me again and I am going to put you on report for harassment
    B
    Dude I don't know what you have against me but I can tell this about the subject. If you do your own research and talk to so people they would be able to tell you what the differences are in Diaper Fetishism. I was pointing out some of those and you did not like what I said but that is no reason to be acting like a two year old. There have been case files on this and shrinks that go into this subject. I know because I know a couple. Now I am going to end this now because I am not going to go down to your level and be a ignorant little 2 year old like you. Look it up and see for yourself and if you still don't see it my way then just let it be. We can agree to disagree but why attack a person on it. That is just wrong and actually you are acting just like a 2 year old on the subject. Now I am going to end it here and I don't care on what you think because I know what I am talking about.

See ya
    Mikey I responded in the thread before I saw this. Like I said there if I misread what you said my apologies.

I too am bowing out of the thread......we've both said everything we could possibly say.

I do see your point about using autocorrect.........but autocorrect may give several options and he may not know which one is actually correct so that is only helpful up to a point. Calling him lazy may be too harsh imo. His dyslexia.......if thats what it is......could be far worse than your brother's. You have no way of knowing the nature of the person's disability.

but neither of us knows logitech so arguing about him more than we already have seems a bit pointless to me.

good luck and I hope we meet again in more peaceful circumstances. :)
    A
    Fool, my skype kept crashing. It should be up now
    K
    Well.. everyone who hasn't, y'know, been a dick (for no reason) and all.
    K
    Of course! Everyone here deserves support and kind words!
    sorry it just git old win you tall people a 10000 times I trying to improve my spelling.
    I do like some of your work I think about reading the away stores which one is the first one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back