TeddyHugs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know I got problem 1,2,3,4,6,7,&8 correct. (there were 8)

A great deal of the time I spent was writing extra equation sets to check that my answers were actually correct.

200 lines of matlab code later I was done.
    Finally done with my exam from today after like 6hours...

Now I'm studying for the next 2 exams and packing up more stuff in my room.
    Yeah, for some reason it's deciding to snow in Flagstaff in the last couple of days. It's been crazy. We were supposed to get thunderstorms, but this crazy storm in the east is bringing the cold to the mountains, apparently.
    Ah yes. Did you know that it's the same one that chell destroyed in portal 1 notice all of the burn marks and scrapes all over it. And that it was one of the old types of companion cubes unlike the new "singing" companion cube, and yes, listen carefully the new companion cubes sing :)
    It's "you dangerous, mute, lunatic"
    "so you know what? Just go. It's been fun, don't come back" *epic music followed by singing turrets, followed by elevator, followed my more singing turrets*

:p
    Well, it's just that I heard that you thought you were a loner and you thought it wouldn't last.
    I. AM. ALIVE.

My comp was fried by a power surge, and library/school/friends house are really bad places to come here. I am back, and I love you all! Oh, I am so happy to be back.
    I have not seen any updates on how you are doing. I really hope things are good between you and your mother.
    Let us know how things have turned out will you???
    It pretty much has blown over. I really don't care if you use my real name. Like, at all. Feel free to ask advice from me anytime! I just hope it's good... :p

Oh and eating those hot beans last night was a really bad idea. It's a good thing I already was wearing a diaper for bedwetting!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back