dogboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• X
    The NHS has an 80% satisfaction rate. Most people in the UK are perfectly happy with the services the NHS provides, and people who aren't are free to pay for private insurance. The World Health Organisation ranks the UK's healthcare system above that of the United States.
    Your inbox was full, I tried sending you a pm, though. Just know, life is going great for me, even more so than before. It's all thanks to you =]
    A
    Thanks lol, i might get another on soon, they are so cool
    A
    lol, No-one on our street ever trick or treats, saturday was great however it was a little boring compared with today
    i managed to get another animal hat, this one has mittens that are paws on it :)
    A
    yeah i have a day off fro college today so i will look into it
    A
    hey, yeah there might be i love anime, i will look into it and see if i can find anything out
    A
    hey, how are you
    what anime is your avatar from, it looks really cool
    thanks
    no problem, hope your day gets better. And good luck with your novel. I know how much time it takes away and how taxing it can be at times. A good friend of mine is a writer too, working on his novel. Well take care and if you ever feel like sharing any writings I would love to read them and give feedback. Talk to ya soon
    Dogboy I just read your Halloween story. OMG loved it!!! Do you have any other stories that you care to share? Thanks again, well written, keep up the good works.
    S
    Aw!! Thanks! Yes, this site is very nice, and there are glorious people here! And yes you added me! :)
    S
    You seem really nice, and a excellent poster! We should be friends! ^__^
    Oh wow. I just got on and haven't even checked. Thanks for the info. Actually these things mean a lot to me. It's just nice to be accepted. I am in real life, but you know what I mean.
    G
    Ojii-san! Good job on winning two of the titles. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back