Takashi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What up big bro!

I just saw Ouran High School Host Club. and I must say, you and I are like Takashi and Hunny :p
    R
    YES! INDEED! :3 Ive always loved OHSHC. One of my first animes actually! :) I see you like Takashi
    Hey Takashi. It has been a while. It's kind of nice to get together this time of year. I've been off Thursday and Friday because of snow! I've got three more days of school, but I hope to get around to some of the members and say hi. Anyway, thanks for striking first.
    It sure has been awhile. As you can tell, I've only been on the forums here and there of late. Just too much going on between work and home to "play" on the computer regularly. It's been bitter cold in MD (as well as other areas of the east coast) this week, keeping me busy fooling with firewood - hauling, stacking, loading the house wood box. Using wood helps keep our electric bill down to a reasonable cost. We have a wood stove in the basement which does a pretty good job of warming the upstairs too, except on the coldest of Winter nights, when it starts having problems keeping up with the cold causing the heat pump to cut on occasionally.

Hope you've been doing great and staying well and warm. :hug:
    S
    Thank-you!! X3 What anime is yours from? I wanna say Host club without getting slapped. o .o Morinozuka Takashi?
    S
    Tired.. And not willing to go to school. But I am anyway. :3
    L
    Hi!
    I'm glad that you said hi, I really am. Which makes me sorry to say that I'm not on adisc anymore.
    I'm surprised that my account still exists...
    Very well.
    Take care.
    K
    *Perks ears an wags at Takashi* Heeeeeeeeyyyyy buddy. :smile: Sorry, I've kinda neglected my friends a bit. Had a crappy summer but better now. :smile1: Hows things?
    T
    Hello. I would be interested in roleplaying with you. If you would send me a PM if interested. i cannot currently send PMs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back