monkeegurl_90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• G
    Aw, thanks. No, I didn't draw it. She is Sour Grapes from the 2003 - 2010+ version of the "Strawberry Shortcake" series.
    Did ya have lots of turkey today?

As for the Avatar, I have to admit that it is kind of hard to see when small. It looks a lot better when viewer larger size. Which do you think is better, the hobby horse or the bearcub? I love the hobby horse, but the bearcub is more me? I've thought about trying to draw a bearcub on the hobby horse.
    G
    Yeahhh! Happy Turkey Day!!! :D Hope you have fun and eat lots of good food ;)
    G
    Because I just think they're really cool and uncommon... And standing out is fun ;)
    G
    That sounds nice :) I'm just reading posts on here, and at the same time trying to find a pocket watch lol
    G
    Yay! Thanks for adding me :D So, what's up?
    G
    Hiya! I'd love to ^-^ Wanna be friends? :)
    OK, I admit I'm a wimp when it comes to cold. So how cold was it today? When I left this morning it was 7 degrees F. Brrrrrr! :sweatdrop:

By the way, I'm working on a new avatar --I'm no artist, but what do you think so far? :dunno: Please be honest. Although I wanted to do the Cowboy Bearcub concept, I fell in love with the hobby horse after I drew it. So I put the two together.

I luv your monkeygurl avatar though!:thumbup4:
    Hey there monkeegurl. Jack Jack is the best.

I see that you are from the land of the north, ehh? I spent six months there myself. Beautiful place, but cold! I enjoyed going to Duluth and the surrounding area. It is forested like it is here in the mountains, but only a few hundred feet above sea level.

Love the Great Lakes as well.
    ha sorry i meant to post this on yours!
    Oh my gosh nice! workin at scrubway is super fun...haha not. uh yeah im actually not sure where it is in relation to brainard. But yeah Lifetime is sorta like YMCA. A place to workout and stuff. Super expensive, but free if you work there ^_^ i really gotta figure out how to get my dumb rep up so we can PM! but im fine with this haha
    Hey sorry it wont let me send PM's right now! its so dumb. haha anyway, i live in lakeville. I'm 17, and i'm connor! How old are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back