Talula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haaaai Talula :3

Sorry we haven't talked in a while. Been busy with college and such.

Just wondering if you'd like another letter, Pen Friend :)
    Remember when you where anoyed at me for reporting a post after me? Well, looks like you have obtained revenge ^^
    I might actually be taking a trip to scotland next January. If I happen to go pubbin, we need to high-five.
    I thought I friended you forever ago,but apparently I was right like a cheap prostitute is clean.
    You have an important choice to make O_O

in your next letter. you get to choose ONE thing!

1) Drawing :3 (It'll be better than Charlie's! :p)
    2) Photo('s)
    3) Small gift. (similar to your post card)

You get to choose! :D
    H
    Yay, we're vote-shilling and such on this page now. Awesome.

Apparently I'm sarcastic now. Fuck it all.
    Hey, just a friendly reminder - I got 4 votes for "What a character," not just 2, and you put my name in normal text instead of red. X_X
    You seem to be out of private message storage space. It's amazing how email builds up like that.
    Sorry I blew up at you... I'm just going through a ton of shit right now, you know? I shouldn't have said what I said to you; sorry.
    I have no idea >.< none of the Uk'ers have got theres yet, so i assume a while :(
    Hey Talula ^_^

Just wondering if you got my letter? none of the other UK recipients have got theirs yet, so heres to hoping you're the first one! :D

Hope you had a wonderful christmas and New years.

Snaps
    N
    Talula, I got a message that says you quota me and what you quoted, but little information about why you quoted me, where, and in what context. You are certainly welcome to quote anything I have posted, but I'm definitely curious why you were interested in quoting that particular part of my post. Please let me know. Thanks!
    C
    Hi Talula :)
    I hope you and Charlie had a lovely weekend together:) Just a little message to tell you that you were in my dream again when I had a nap just now. Now I really don't mind, but don't you have something better to do than hang out in my dreams all the time? Plus, we were having a pram competition and you had a pink pram and I had to have a yellow one - yours was much nicer with pretty frills on it and everything and it wasn't fair. It was my dream, why did you get to have the best one??
    xxxxxx
    I wrote for newspapers, magazines...anybody that would hire me. It was a lot of fun, but there wasn't a whole lotta money in it. I had to move on, unfortunately. Now I'm a truck driver, of all things. lol
    Well, I do appreciate that. I was a professional writer for five years, so...it's fun to put something out there once in a while. Yay me. *grin*
    same hear about I need to be at work in 2 howers. I work a cabinet shop. whar do you work at.

can I add you as a friend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back