Talula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T
    Hi talula, I would like to compliment you in the way you help newbies. I admire that, you are trying to be accepting and I think all communities need that, congrats :)
    Love you sweety!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    A
    I wasn't trying to be insensitive. I was inquiring as to how I or any one else could help. His situation looked troubling but I had not more to offer than my sympathies. So I figured I'd ask. There was no insult intended.
    I think I still need to obtain another level before I can PM... not really sure? Will do, thanks again
    not a problem, I'm new to this site and trying to figure things out and meet some new people. You seemed like a great person that has been around the site for a while, and one of the first to ask more about me, hence the request. Sorry, we'll see how it goes further down the road.
    Congrats on the new role here Talula :D.
    I was hoping it would be you, can't think of anyone better suited for it.
    I can't believe it! I've gone months without knowing there was a setting for signatures:

I ban you because I can't see ANYONE'S signature! What's up with that?

I even tried to play the "rate the avatar of the person above you" thread thenAND made an Admin request to fix the bug in my viewing ability; I FEEL like a Newb!

Have you noticed that most of the Newbs STILL make their intro WITHOUT reading any of the new stickies including spdan's new cheat sheet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back