Coyote_Howl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    I is good, hee hee. Very tired though cuz the freaking housekeepers woke me o_O. Oh well...you?
    B
    No you're alright. Sorry I don't always get to answer everything, (I tend to overlook a lot), but the best link I'd say would be for the Bambino's, only in my opinion because they are my personal diaper of choice. Again it's all subject to preference :)
    B
    Here are some sites you may/may not have.
    Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!
    Adult Diapers | Adult Diaper | Incontinence Products | Adult Cloth Diapers
    Adult Diapers at NorthShore Care Supply
    Adult Diapers, Adult Diapers, Adult Disposable Diapers
    ABUniverse.com Home Page - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore
    try these :)
    K
    yeh i got it yesterday i looked really little
    K
    they know of each other like he knows her name but they have never spoken or even been in a same room for that long and yeah i did i wore my cow footed sleeper to bed you?
    K
    yeah in the form and just call it a very little girl
    K
    can you start it please with you going to the orphanige to look for a child. You are looking for a baby but find me
    K
    lol ok I have an idea why don't we do a adoptshon /regreshon thing. How about I am 14 years old and when I was 11 years old I ran away from my abusive fathers home after seeing him kill my mother. I end up in a run down orphanage where I am treated like shit. You come looking to adopt a child or you work at the oprhanige for a wile and dicied to adopted me.
    K
    cool I will think up a story line i will get back to you when i hae an idea it will prbably be in the next few hours :)
    K
    Ok cool are you ok playing a care giver charter or do you want to do somthing dofrent?
    K
    Ok well I normally like a sort of slow regreshon story maybe a bit of romance or something or a school thing. I dont really mind. They are normaly dark at the start with me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back