Talula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a bit like Brighton, except the festival in Edinburgh is a bit more famous and a lot bigger. It lasts for a whole months with over 40,000 shows and street performances and stuff.

Edinburgh and Brighton as cities are completely different though! :p
    J
    I have also thryed the poi... and failed tw@ting myself in in the face with the wick. on a compleatly irrelivent note is edinburgh the scottish equivilant to my home town of brighton i just never been there and ive seen on tv that youz lot have your own fringe festival and t4 udderbelly goes there aswell if the genral population are libral hippy types then effectivly its the same place but northish.
    J
    hi yeh you replyed to my thread thanks 4 the links/welcome and all that jaz, just had a look at ur about me and you like fire poi U legend i did some of fire staffing with a bunch of hippies i was ok at the staffing but now work takes up to much time and im not a fan of the taste of parrafin i thought id at least converse with you before i add you if thats cool. ^_^
    K
    I have sadly just been at school:( It's school photo day this week so my friends are as always complaning about how I look but one of them was nice today and told me she was sorry she had been complaning and would stop.
    K
    yeah me to. So what have you been up to today?:)
    K
    Well I have always kinda been into it but didn't know what it was till I read a story about it and then did a bit of research. At first I didn't atcept it but then I lgot into role play and it went on from there and latter on I atcpetted that I was bisexual. (sorry about my spelling I'm dyslexic)
    K
    Hi just read how you got into it its a hell of a lot more complacated than mine lol. I just found out I was a teen baby last year.
    K
    Hi I'm back but I will be off again for a bit but back at about half 9.
    I'm back on the 20th! But down south, not up in Scotland. I'm not sure when I'll be in Scotland next--any idea when the next time you'll be done further south?
    H
    So Tatula can I be in your group now that I told you my IRC name? I'm on almost daily.
    K
    cool I will look at it latter I need to go but I will be online at like 10 if you want to chat:)
    K
    Cool I love Edinburgh:) So how did you get into this stuff?
    K
    lol so i hav a stalker I'm frown Glasgow how about you?
    K
    Hi how are you? I'm from Scotland to :)
    Shit man... I was at dinner with my family tonight and somehow they started discussing the senator who got outed as an AB/DL. My family started talking about how weird it was. Seriously uncomfortable for me, though of course my family knows *nothing* so it doesn't really have any consequences. Awkward times. How are you doing, anyway?
    Talula, you're doing awesome in the introductions area. I'll nominate you for Intro forum mod/greeter :p.
    I do find it funny that every post on the site over a 30+ minute time period was made by you though, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back