kwisy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do under stand dus your room mat know your lifestill cus if hi don't than that would suck.
    I like your avatar do you like min. a friend of mind mad it for me.
    the boy is me and the girl is my AB girlfriend with I'm marring by the way in 2 mouths.
    sorry I just like braging about it
    C
    Thanks for the compliment, Kwis. Yours is cute too.
    B
    have u seen crinkle? i miss him.....
    Hey, I like your opinions and thoughts. Actually, seems you have lots of them. You navigate really well on the site. I applaud you, Kwis .(clapping)

Y? Idono I just feel like giving someone cudos.
    So Zephy's account was deleted,
    Pat's account was modset,
    and Crinkle's now needs email activation.

It seems like someone here has it out for my friends. :(
    B
    *sad* i hope her and crinkle can get back on soon....
    B
    ya but.... i love megaera..... *sad*
    B
    whos pat? and the second is megaera....
    B
    wanna know what sucks? ive made some good friends here and they bothed moved....
    F
    Yeah i gotcha, im pretty nervous about going to get some.

Nah, there was one in my house because my little cousin had been staying, tried it on. I like the pull-ups/ baby diapers more than the adult diapers.
    F
    Oh sorry, still tryin to figure this site out. I'm goin into my senior year. I wore pull ups once when i was like 12 but thats as far as my experience goes with it.
    F
    Thanks!!! Not in particular, im pretty new to the whole thing. I'm lookin into gettin my first diapers soon but im pretty much a total noobie.
    R
    Its fine kwis. If you need to pm me or email me during this time just to let it out let me know. I hope everything turns out ok. Hope to talk to you later here or elsewhere.
    B
    Don't worry, she said she'd wait for me. When I'm able, I'm taking her to the movies for a first date.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back