Icey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For some reason I thought that my old name might seem a little distant for those who don't know me. But I replaced it with a name that is still Russian. The new name means two things to me: Ilya Kovalchuk is a Russian hockey star in Atlanta, and my mom has some relatives with the surname Kovalchuk.
    C
    *huggle* yes. It's good to be back. I'm sorry I made you worry!
    C
    Sorry, I was grounded from the computer for awhile. A lot of crap happened.
    B
    I mean its like 4 in the morning...
    B
    So, I assume youre one of those people who stay like this?
    M
    LOL... well... it's true, isn't it?? Just about the most nasty stuff I've ever tasted :) Hello, and thanks for adding me to your friends list.
    B
    Not only that but you always put two exclamations at the end of every sentence for no reason!! Seriously, you're the only other person on here I know will have correct grammer.
    Hehe, thanks! over at my friends house, but I dragged along my computer as well! ^_^
    E
    Where've you been, Iceypie? I've not seen you on MSN in ages. Been thinkin' 'boutcha.
    P
    Hey lil sis! *hugs* Well I would say everything has been great w/ me but it hasn't *refer to my blog* But I'm a little better now. How have you been?
    S
    Well I am not living, just surviving. If you can understand that. My mom is the root of all my problems. She goes crazy over little things. It's when she starts yelling that I want to die.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back