starshine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    I guess your right... but, I still try to add some humor when I welcome people.
    R
    Just fine : ] How about yourself?

By the way, nice new avatar.
    B
    Although I do need a hobby, it just seems like you say the same thing, or nearly the same thing
    B
    Oh. Well, all the same, you should say something different. It gets annoying. Another new avatar?
    I am great, now that I got huggles from my big sis!! You doing alright?
    well, last weekend? hmmm, well, i was gonna go over to a friend's house and then go to a lake, then i was gonna go to la to visit a friend, then i was gonna hang out with zyph....we ended up just going to the beach, i got into a fight with the friend i was supposed to visit and i didn't get to see zyph as much as i wanted x.x;
    B
    Hey Mandi, when you greet people, why do you keep linking their names to there CPs? Its not like they wouldnt find it sooner or later.
    i knoww right oh and the lightbubls in my room went out LMAO today was not my day i could ell ya what happened before i even got home RAWR

so what are you up to?
    well yesterday i got kicked out and today i spent my whole day out of my house ket me tell ya i had withdrawl symtoms not being in my cave(room) all day then i get home and i sit down to play wii and by bed collapses :/ rawr

are you on msn or not? :/
    RAWR
    i got kicked out of my Batcave again and im stuck in the living room :/
    P
    Ur like the third person ive heard say they look like a chipmunk after it. Well at least after this u will never have to go though it again thats always a good thing.

Schools great the worst thing is my Algebra class and its not that the work is hard its just we can't use a calculator in the class so im having to relearn everything doing it the long way. Other than that its been great I like the environment and the people. Plus the best part is I only have classes till 11:00 on 3 days which is nice. Ask me in 3 weeks how it is and i'll probabley tell u a completly diffrent story since were just getting started w/ classes. lol
    R
    Um..Piano, Bass Guitar, Drums, and I sing : D

Quite a variety as you can see, and obviously at certain levels each. E.g I can sing better than I can play bass.

Doesn't sound cliche, to be honest I think it sounds like a good idea. Try it one day : D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back