Icey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    I'm looking forward to Henne actually having someone competent to throw to :D sorry about the loss for the Broncos, but you guys have 2 second round picks to make up for it, so you should be fine.
    V
    No problem! I'm not active very much, but if you want to contact me over private message or something, that'd kick ass! n_____n
    Z
    Bonne fête à toi. Bonne fête à toi. Bonne fête, bonne fête. Bonne fête à toi.

PS: You're old :p
    Happy Birthday! :)

I just noticed, your Error's mommy and yet it's your daddy. Confussing.
    You are a special person, too sweet for words to describe. I hope you have the happiest of a Birthday anniversary, Icey.
    A
    I'm doing okay! Just doing some good ole paperwork! *hugs back* You have always seemed like the sweetest person here, and its just a pleasure to talk to you haha! I only wished I knew what to talk about! X D
    A
    Thank you for your friend request Icey! How are you doing? I've always wanted to say hi! :)
    Hey there Icey! :)

No rep in a while? I almost don't believe that! There should be a link on the home page to add to your rep! :D
    (actually, it had been a while for me too, so thanks)
    S
    Hello to yourself.

Thanks for extending the warm claw of friendship! Much appreciated. People are neat!
    T
    Haahaa, No problem, I was ecstatic to do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back