Green
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going good, had a little bit of a scare a few days ago. I'm waiting to go to Job Corps in Jacksonville and in one day it went from "You'll be up here in September." to "Can you be here Tuseday?" You know I want to go but that was really stressing me out. I called them yesterday to say that I would be there Tuseday and they asked me a few questions like if i'm drug free and stuff and then I find out that the program I was set to be in but it's full at the moment so it could be August when I go up there.
    L
    im just bored lol :D your LUCKY that you have no school!!! we still have 4 more weeks!! (5day weeks)
    B
    Well we got tuesday and wednesday, then a half-day on thursday! Which will be totally spent in my arrt class, so it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!
    A
    Congratulations on the prize - ANY state prize is a massive effort - off to the nationals ??!! :D
    Ohhh I've always loved the idea of being an architect, never had the discipline to follow that dream through :p (goes with my wish to design in general) - but it'll be important in the near future as we start focusing on green, social and economical design - so all the best ;)

You're 17? - When did you tell your mum?? You must've been quite young? - I only told my mum this year (I'm 26) so :p :| (insert more silly emoticons...) LOL
    A
    Heya :) - thanks for the add :) (us newbies must stick together :p) - bummer about ya mum and dad - but things may change one day :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back