Icey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Icey. I hope all is well with you and your family. Are you ready for Santa's visit? I am not even close to being ready for the upcomming holiday season.
    J
    *snuggles* welcomes! Yeah! the plot line sounds fascinating.
    J
    *facepaw* gah! I've been meaning to read the manga! I've heard all about it and it sounds like an incredible read! I just have never gotten around to it >.<
    E
    Hey princess, where were you Monday? I stayed up 'til 12:30 cuz you had promised me a session. Is everything okay? Hope you're safe and well!

~E404
    Thank you, Icey. I like that avatar, too. I would give almost anything to look that cute in real life. Oh well, maybe in my next incarnation.
    Hey, I think I figured out how to work this conversation-button thingy. Anyway, thank you very much for all of your assistance, Icey. You have always been a most helpful and caring individual, to everyone at ADISC. As for accepting your offer of friendship, it honors me, more than I deserve, that you even asked.
    M
    Haha, I'm glad to be back, Icey :) Nice to see you again!!
    Youre Welcome. Personally i am a Redskins fan and I just switched to changing my avatar to great NFL RBs. I used to have LaDanian Tomlinson and Terrell Davis as my avatar.
    G
    **hugs back**

Yes, you're definately brilliant ^^
    G
    *thinking*

I think you might be brilliant o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back