Icey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• N
    ehhh, still no good. i'm going to go to the Apple store this week and see if they can do anything. thnx for the concerns!
    P
    Thanks Icey! How r u today?
    T
    Rawr, I might have to relook them up. The main site i stream anime from has broken Gunslinger Girl links, so I stopped Trying. Just been watching the revamped Golgo 13 and Birdy the Mighty series. I love the originals of those alot.
    I have not caused any mischief in a couple hours & that is close to a record!! **giggle**
    awww anytime!! ^^ so what you up to?
    hopefully not causing mishief like me
    R
    Woot! Someone who is actually happy about me adding them to their friend list :D, let's see what's in your personal album
    R
    Oh, Hi Icey!
    Yes, I've been very well, and yourself? Any news?
    I've been having a few band practices, and that kind of thing. Where building a list of songs for some upcoming shows. Some ours, some covers.
    aww thanks and no i couldnt get a hold of her today which was weird :(
    oh well darn i have work call next week for theatre so at least ill be doing something i love next week and i have auditions
    and you are very thoughtful ^^
    Sorry, I haven't had a chance to check my messages and so forth til now.

You seem cool, and you have a cool name, so why not? *extends hand of friendship*
    P
    thanks! Yeah im getting better. I haven't been sick all year untill now. I know how u feel i'll be the same once fall gets here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back