Charlie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A
    Cool meeting you at manchester '09, didn't get much of a chance to talk to you cause there was so many people, lol, will try next year :D
    Good to meet you man. Can't remember what the four of us were drunkenly talking about outside the pizza place but I remember having a good laugh. :)
    K
    was nice meeting you charlie ^^
    B
    We can we have Valtine stories back on site ,or will we see then again.
    J
    Charlie, I was wondering why all of valentines stories here were deleted. Was there something in them inappropriate for the site or was it at his request?

I know I am not a frequent poster but do enjoy reading about a fantasy that I am not able to indulge. His stories were of a kind I personally enjoy.

I had to comment and say please keep the site up for those of us who live vicariously through the stories.

thanx
    Hi! Charlie F -

So you recently deleted a double-post of mine (A question for the older members). When you do this do you merge the content (edit it) with the initial post? Also is this a random hit or miss thing? Many of the threads I view go back and forth conversationally, from only two or three members. They are all posting multiple times throughout a thread. Do these all get deleted or merged? Just need some clarification. If it is a ADISC standard, rule or practice that is going to be enforced, perhaps it should be across the board, applied to every situation. Let me know what this is about so I can conform to the ADISC expectation or standard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back