J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• N
    Yeah, msn, skype, steam, aim (I rarely use aim). But I'm leaving today, so I won't be able to chat. But I'll be back in a week! :)
    N
    Hey thanks for the friend request (and teh cuddlez), I'm fine, getting ready to leave for Disney tomorrow.
    My summer's been pretty good. Just been camping and enjoying the good weather. :cool:

Doing anything fun over summer?
    E
    Just got your message.
    I'm so happy to see other Mississippians. I just wish I could get on here more, band pretty much takes all my free time (we even have constant practice in the summer)
    Oh, Simple, I've Never Required It.

X-Fire And ADISC, Along With A Few Other Websites Is All I Need.

And Thanks.

*Hugs Back*

Cant Not Return A Hug. :D
    I think I have you beat with the longest time to make a reply. :( I can't wait until this particular job is over with and I can move onto another less demanding one. I've got to work all this weekend. No days off for me until it gets rapped up and on the engineer's desk. Times like this make me want to be a kid again that much more! ;)

~Pram
    Phew!!! On a short break from work today! The weather has been warm, humid, with showers here and there the past several days. A cool front is stalled over us right now and it's on the chilly, cloudy side today. I'm getting ready to leave the office for the day in a little while and glad of it. I'm the only one here and the place is freezing inside today! No bodies other than mine to generate any extra heat!:(

~Pram
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back