teezydeez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• anyone know why we can no longer comment on SIDF anymore..just curious..it waz fun and I enjoyed it while it lasted..all good..:)
    Mmmmm...nice cool Sat nite..I can still hear our little friends just outside our kitchen window...and I've somehow again, ended up..yesss..very thickly and securely ''Diapered'' and sent off to play in them in my room...somehow..??..maybe I'll just have to do as I'm told..oh yea, that'z how..I guess I'll just have to continue to be a ''very happy'' big Diaper baby as well..lucky me..lucky all of us, I hope..:)
    I think I have cecadas in my garden..quite a delightful little sound....:)
    • Wow
    Reactions: ShyGirl91, lilbabyjooce, Angelapinks and 1 other person
    Darn.. missed SIDF last nite..got on too late..:(...oh well..it'z always so fun..anyway, so tonight on Saturday, the rule stands that I "must' be in my Diaperzz either during the "Stooges" or before ''Svengoolie'' or else..?..lol!..so now it'z time to play and watch ACL (music)..Japanese Breakfast n Arlo Parks tonite..:)..both awesome..hope all iz well for All...peace....:)..🥰
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    uh oh!..feeling something very thick n puffy n comfy right where they're needed.."Diaperboozled" again..I did have some suggestive help though...Mmmm.....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
    Oh look, it'z already Saturday..three guesses what I've been up to..lol..of course, with some guidance from my dearest and sweet friend and Wife..hope everyone iz havin' a good safe n secure nite as well....Mmmmm..peace..:)
    • Love
    Mmmm..la la la..uh oh, heere come the wetzie's..n' u know what that means..Mmmm...soakie'z n' playtime..yea!...la la la..Mmmmmm...:)
    • Love
    • Haha
    Reactions: Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
    Wishin' everyone a happy and fun Diapered weekend....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Same to ya, my friend! 🥳
    Reactions: PaddedRita
    Mmmm..nice warm spring evening..so fun to just let go of everything and play in my diapers of course.. anyway, az I waz sayin..Mmmmm..:)
    Yea, a little bit of full-on Abdl release 'n fun after my four month sabbatical..Luv, luv, sweet luv y'all..I think spring iz in the air, or something really good anyway..peace..🍀
    🌺🌈🍒🍭🎯🥰❤️.....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: AshtonFreecss and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I missed ya, teezy! 🤗🥰🧸🍼
    Vewy, vewy dood Bobbi..Mmmmm..psssss..pssssss..mmmmm..Zzzzzzz..Ssooo thickly n securely soooaaked..my Wife made sure of that!...(pat pat on them)...Mmmm..blissfully floating on a puffy diapew cloud....:)..n u?
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I'm assuming this...is a...good thing? 🤔
    Huggs to you too Bobbi Sue!..😍
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Aaawwww...hugs right back! 🤗🥰 How did ya sleep last night an' how's your day so far?
    Our visitors are all gone now and it's been nice to get Thickly Diapered with my snuggly, soft plastic pants again..and just let go at will with my wife..ahhhh..release..peace to all...:)
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hiya, teezy! HUGGGSSSS an' cuddles to you! 🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳
    As many of us have heard at least once before, from that old show..again! again!....:)
    Yeeaahh!!..everyone iz gone for three days..I've been blissfully and very thickly diapered with my baby print plastic pants snuggly carressing my thoroughly "soaked" Diapees..Mmmmm..Sooo happy!!..hope everyone else is too...:)
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    That's how ya do it! Glad ya got some Diaper Time in, Baby! 🤗🥰
    Yes..just can't wear until our guest departs in 2 wks..she's been great to have stay and it's just out of politeness for her as family and our guest that I don't..and, I can still get into my yahoo acct using the new psswrd, so far..So, yea things are pretty good..hope u(All) are doin good as well..n Thnx Bobbi n Moo..Sweet of u guys to help out and have concern..as I said, I hope it does'nt get anyone else..:)
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I'm glad something turned your frown upside-down! 🙂
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back