LittleVampire
    LittleVampire
    Thank you! Yours is cute too!
    Reactions: JazzBaby
    JazzBaby
    JazzBaby
    Thanks
    Reactions: LittleVampire
    Your profile picture caused me to search "plush metroid," and I can't believe how many there are--all unlicensed, of course, but still... I want one! (Somebody needs to make that Samus onesie too.)
    Reactions: Hemix, ShyBoo81 and LittleVampire
    LittleVampire
    LittleVampire
    Oh my gosh yes! I bought a Metroid plushie from Etsy a while back for a cosplay and it is quite chubby and adorable. I am all for a zero suit onesie too!
    • Love
    Reactions: Hemix and Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Yeah, hmm. You've got me contemplating that one! I could get a dark blue onesie and sew on the lighter parts. Tedious, perhaps, but totally doable. I think I'll get a small plush metroid. My desk is too bare.
    Hello, saw your profile pic and was thinking did you draw it? if so look well done
    littleph0enix
    littleph0enix
    sadly was not able to play a lot of games when I was young so I miss Metroid (might have played a mini game based off it?) I didn't notices it was Samus until you just said, I saw some Deviantart of her when I was looking for pic's for "Let's share our favourite ABDL illustrations!" thread. dont know if its the kind you would enjoy but.... well you know lol
    1670104850838.png
    • Love
    LittleVampire
    LittleVampire
    This is great! Love it. Thank you!
    littleph0enix
    littleph0enix
    haha np, it was just good timing really (that and I needed to remember where I saw it) happy that you like it, if I could get payed to look at stuff on Deviantart im pretty sure I would be swimming in money XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back