SennkohCoola
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have been losing weight since I started walking on the treadmill as I'm down to 172 and was 180 at the beginning of the year
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I noticed some of the canned fruit and vegetables at Kroeger and Walmart the labels say made in China. When I opened the mandarin oranges it tasted awful like chemicals. I had a whole case and they were all the same. Just some caution.
    • Wow
    I bought the Disney and Pixar Turning Red on the DVD,Blu-ray Pack on Saturday June 18 2022 When I grocery shopping at Wal-Mart this Weekend!
    • Thinking
    Last night on Sunday I watched Godzilla 1998 Movie on Netflix.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Woncrinklz
    Did $140 Stock up Preparedness to Stock up at Walgreens and Wal-mart Friday and Saturday when I saw the Stock Market Crashing on Friday so I took action to get more prepared
    • Thinking
    I watched 2010 Alpha & Omega and 2007 The Golden Compass and 2020 Tremors Shrieker Island on Netflix the past few days off from work this weekend!
    I watched The Mitchells VS The Machines Movie 2021 on Netflix on Saturday night! It was very good as I would recommend to watch it on Netflix!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Rainbow
    Rainbow
    Rainbow
    Yessss I love that movie!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SennkohCoola
    I'm Christian believes in God & Jesus died on the cross everyone's sins & asked Jesus Christ to forgive me of my sins & saved me from death to life & write my name in book of life I can go to heaven when I die & I believe in Dragons being real animals have summoned 5 Guardian Dragons bonded with me in my Christian Dragon Druid Religion
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I'm all for personal beliefs...just be careful, religion & politics tend to cause fights & division, especially here. Not trying to enforce anything...just don't wanna see good people upset or hurt. Peace an' polar fleece? 🥳
    Reactions: SennkohCoola
    I had a great Easter with Best Friend Shane on Monday! I spent Easter with my Best Friend Shane with we watched Easter Church Service on YouTube!
    I did my grocery shopping at Walgreens in Rapid City South Dakota USA and It was 78.18 for week worth of Grocery at Walgreens and everything I bought was shelve stable food sweets and junk food and soda!
    • Love
    Thanks for being nice to Savage Heart Warrior Moosha Star-Born Dragon-Human. I Thank you for the kind words you sound like a nice person thank you .
    It wasn't fair the way people made fun of you and cussed you out. I don't think you are a troll.
    I think you may be unwell, and I know some bad things have happened in your life recently, so I hope there are people you can trust and turn to for help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back