KimbaFoxNatsume
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• How I ended up in just a BunnyHopps and jacket in front of my mother. Story coming later this week.
    Cottontail
    Cottontail
    Story? I think you mean (cue dramatic announcer voice) “tale of harrowing humiliation!” More seriously: I hope this elevated your Disney experience versus being a black mark on it.
    The 'rents are out of the house tomorrow - time to pee in the backyard and watch anime with naked boobs on the living-room TV!
    Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111, MissPottyPants and DOT
    Trevor
    Trevor
    It's fascinating to see the different definitions of happy autonomy. It makes me think of this Seinfeld bit:
    To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
    For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have fun!
    KimbaFoxNatsume
    KimbaFoxNatsume
    I don't think "bunny ears" will work to watch High School DxD, but a Crunchyroll account will. (They make you sign in to confirm your age.)

I should be home alone tomorrow too, and with fall right around the corner, I got to get in all the tree pees I can before my cover writhers away!
    Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
    MissPottyPants
    MissPottyPants
    ooooooo naughty!
    Oh, humbug. Well, I'm sure you New-Year's-resolved to clean up your bedroom, right? Time to liquidate the clutter on eBay! :)
    Happy Birthday to you as well. Sorry I wasn't online yesterday to say it on your actual birthday.
    D
    I finished the twelve episodes.... I found the anime to be quite interesting... I kind of like yuri manga... so this anime was a pretty cool adaptation of a yuri manga...
    D
    Hey... is your profile pic of Matsuri? From the anime “Citrus”?
    D
    Whaaat? It was your b-day? Happy bday! I saw your response. Good one. Religion and ADISC are an explosive combination. Sit back and watch the show! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back