quattrus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's in the context of when he answers the phone in italian, but I'm not sure if he uses it with all italian calls, or just one person, but it's only ever when he answers the phone, and no, I'd rather not ask him, feels like it'd be like telling him I'm trying to eavesdrop or something :p
    You know what, I can't figure out for the life of me is he's saying some greeting, or saying hello to Joe - one of his employees, who I don't think is fluent in italian - Can you think of anything that sounds similar to ogio? :p
    I got sent a case of Molis thats why lol, next time we hang out ill go for a 24/7 i guess and pssh :p
    i got a spare from my old laptop still so thats all good and dandy, hopefully the SSD doesnt go pbbbt on me.
    Yep yep was fun!
    And not much left other than a few problems with the Hard Drive not wanting to read/write at times though it has calmed down so probably ok at this point, well other than Warframe disabling my mouse. And I see def keeps you on your toes with sudden things
    Yep yep Pian told me you had some big things going!
    Doing fine myself, just about fully fixed a broken gaming computer that I got my hands on. Still has its little hiccups but its getting there and yep!
    We saw Scorch Trials, mediocre movie that was a decent watch I guess.
    He's been in the US for over 10 years now he told me, and he needs 5 years experience at a mechanics pay grade to sit for the licensing exam, so he must've been here at elast 7 years :p People just can't understand what I say. Some days my speech seems to be less understandable to others, idk.
    He speaks kinda decent English, kinda broken, but the accent just makes it a pita to understand him sometimes, and he constnatly says "I don't understand Mike what happened?" when I try to ask or tell him something XD
    Alright, got a job with a Sicilian guy XD

You need to go to Sicily, learn the dialect, then come here and translate D:

Anyway, sleep now, got to speak some time :p
    Aw sounds like you're on the ball in regards to PM's Mr Q :p I need some of those replying skills myself :eek:

I don't mind any wait if it means I get to hear how you've been :3 Take a few months if you need it ;) Ha ha

And while you do that hug, you get to deal with a wet lick across the face from me :huglove:

Enjoy! :biggrin:
    I've been doing great! I hope everything's been going well with you too :)

I've been pronounced legally dead by the Internet Police and so I'm getting to work messaging back people who at one point or another have sent me something in the past few months to disprove that :sweatdrop:

If you'd like to send me a PM with detailed description of your Fursona I'll be happy to get things rolling in that department! Maybe start you off into collecting lots of artwork of yourself :p

Glad to speak to you again Quattrus :) It has been far too long.
    I know what you mean, the BMD pocket does look a bit fiddly. If I can't get an auto white balance at the touch of a button, that's a major turn off :p at the moment I'm not doing enough video work - nor do I have time for personal projects - to consider spending big bucks on a camera. I did look at the Canon XF105 as well.. but having hired one for a project a few weeks back, it's got its flaws too. Ah well, maybe when I win the EuroMillions :biggrin:

Ahhhh yes, my Punto. Still one of the best cars I've owned. Traded it in for a brand new Astra in November 2012, which was the biggest mistake ever; couldn't get more than 30mpg out of that.
    So decided to take the "YOLO" stance and bought my 320d last year. Will depreciate slowly but surely, but I plan on running this one into the ground before I get another car :p
    Yeah, fair point. I do a lot of web design and development now; been doing quite of a bit of events management in the past few months too. Weird how things change..

Didn't replace the FX1 - put the money toward my BMW instead! Still looking though - the BMD Pocket Cinema Camera is really cheap right now which is tempting... that, coupled with a panasonic zoom lens, and a voigtlander nokton lens :biggrin:
    I gotta say, if I had the money I'd be onto the Panasonic stuff. I did a job recently on the Panasonic AF101, and the picture is stunning. Even off sticks, the image was well stabilized :) Canon 70D is a good shout, although haven't seen what it can do shooting video - you'll need to get one now and show me some footage :biggrin:
    Hey!! :biggrin: Yeah, hopefully I'll stick with it like I used to. I'm not doing so much video work now sadly - sold my Sony FX1 (you'll be pleased to hear!? :p ) how did you know I "broadened my work spectrum" then? Are you still in the field?
    That's right buster! I'll nibble on your ears while you're sleeping! :D Then you'll be sorry :p

I walked right into that puddles remark didn't I? :sweatdrop: Yes. Yes I did :eek:

I'm actually headed back home and to my apartment in just a couple of days! :smile: From then onward I'll basically just be working five days a week right up until University starts up again second semester.

Well just keep looking forward to that light at the end of the tunnel then Mr Q :) It'll be all worth it at the end when you look back and see what an awesome job you've done on everything :smile:

And yoooooooou sir need to get some artwork done of your fursona :biggrin: I've been in a super furry mood lately (if that makes any sense) and so I've got some more commissions on the way from a few artists. You could be in some sort of artwork with me if I just knew what you looked like! Geeee! Come on, it's not everyday that you get to hang out with an Australian furry in art form :laugh:
    Ha ha, yeah I'm just being over dramatic :p I really don't mind it all that much :) Plus we're keeping pretty busy with social catch-ups and farm stuff. Try and take my diapers away though and you'll have an angry dingo on your hands ;)

It's not quite prime snow season in Australia just yet, but you can be sure as soon as we get even the minimum coating required I'll head out to the slopes! Definitely a big part of what I'm looking forward to the most these Winter holidays :biggrin:

Now I feel bad with all my relaxing! You'll just have to do my share of work this month :sweatdrop: Hope it's the fun kind of busy anyway!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back