Snivy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hate it -_- especially public speaking. The teacher I have makes me wanna fall asleep.
    yeah, i'm just trying to get back into the mode of a new school semester. How is school for you?
    D
    Aye! It is pretty big here...
    It's largely rodeo-based, but the fair attached to it is pretty sweet too.

Then again, it's kind of the only large festival I've gone to.
    That makes me kinda curious how it compares to festivals held in other places. (In particular, in places like Japan.)

Have you ever wanted to travel for unique festivities?
    D
    Ah, we have something called "Stampede", which is a week-long festival and fair. It's pretty gnarly.
    D
    Yeah! Fairs are great! There is an annual one near me that is a fantastic excuse to amass a bunch of friends for a week.
    I guess it's a nice change of pace since I sometimes go into a "wizard hermit" mode when I have ambitions to do something.

Do you go to them often?
    D
    Oh, definitely...
    It just seems like a good idea to keep people updated. :T
    D
    ¡Viva la Revolución!

(Also, sorry for the slow responses... I've been kinda preoccupied.)
    D
    Aye, though what can you do..? (Except complain, of course... :V)

Maybe we'll eventually see a return of the name?
    It seems like decisions are made pretty quickly over there, which means I think it is likely one or two people making them. So, while I somewhat doubt it, it is still certainly possible.
    D
    Oh my, yes!
    I was so sad when Hasbro changed the only time Derpy was actually referenced in the show to nothing.
    D
    Yeah, totes..!
    I had a bit of a hiatus, so it's kind of a fresh landscape for me now... Though it's cool to see so many new people.

(On a side note, Snivy is best starter... Especially with Contrary now.)
    D
    Probably not right now, no... ^^'

I'd need to have at least 10 reputation from the last 2 years, and I've been gone for almost that long; I don't think "Distinguished" really describes me very well.

Then again, I have been around a bit more recently, so I might become a bit more active again. Who knows?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back