gigglemuffinz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. As far as everything being ok.. meh.. I guess the easy answer is just that ADISC isn't what it once was for me anymore.
    M
    I'm glad to see you return!! :hug: -Marka
    Heeeeeey! Welcome Back! Haven't seen you in a while. Even though I haven't been too active myself lately.
    I've been alright. Problem is I've been so off and on with the forum for the last few months I don't remember many of my friends on here. I've enjoyed reading your posts; Always so detailed. :)
    Thanks and you're right normal is overrated and boring and I think I'd be crazy if I was normal lol
    I'm great, thanks! Aw, you're always so nice. :) I noticed your return and I'm so glad to see you back on ADISC. You bring a lot to the community and I remember how welcomed you made me feel when I first joined about a year ago. I'm finishing up my B.A. now, and sort of procrastinating right this minute, so I think this is a good chance to get back to studying...
    C
    aww thanks <33333 It means a lot to me when someone compliments me on my writing :) I feel like words are such a great way to color your explanations. The craziest thing about it all is that I dont even read lol. I mean i do, but Im not an avid reader by far. I guess what helped me become a writer of that degree was the fact that i like song-writing, and i've learned a lot of words in the pursuit of finding the correct lyrics to reflect my emotions :) Whenever you wanna use colorful speech, just google synonyms for common words xD after a while of doing that, your mind will register so many new words that you wont be able to keep yourself from using wonderful vocabular :D!
    L
    Why hello , I'm sorry that I didn't answer you message! I was in hiatus my friend
    M
    I just really hope that you are okay gigglemuffinz!! -Marka
    D
    Where are you? I miss your kindness!
    I don't remember when you became a top contributor but I wanted to tell you CONGRATS! You deserve it! :) :)
    A
    Why, thank you! Your avatar is quite pretty, too. It's great to have you back!
    I am missing you!!!!

I have been attempting to fill your shoes as greeter and I am not as successful as you.

Besides I miss the What is the avatar going to be today aspect and fun.

Please come back to us!!!:frown:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back