quattrus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• R
    on paper, canon seem very much the same as nikon, but they cost a little extra, if you like the color go for that, just remember once u start getting lens, then you really are stuck to the brand of camera they fit, I would really work out what features you need and exactly how much you can afford on the body, then find one u like to hold, u've gotta hold it all day etc,
    R
    HI, Oh I have a very old version of premiere which i usually just mess about with, I'm not into it in a big way, but i was fillout out my profile, as for a camera, go to the store and find all the ones you can afford, hold them all and the one that fits your hand, but that one
    Right now feeling like shit, getting more and more dehydrated, but otehrwise pretty good.

How about you?
    P
    Thanks. I hope they are the right size. Will you please slip your feet in here so we can try them on?!
    N
    My bedroom is the complete reverse. xD If its -10°c outside, my room will be about -20°c, if its 30°c outside my room will be around 45°c. ><

I'm not sure I could ever get to the stage of spending that much on costumes though, I spend my entire pay every month just getting to these cons and buying everything I see there. xD
    N
    Jeez, I could never survive in 40°c heat. I complain when its like 15-20°c. xD

There aren't many but you can always spot the ones who've spent that much on their costume.
    I have a friend who spends an entire year working on his costume and usually buys another £300 worth of materials each month. :p
    N
    Hehe, that's another reason I dislike the summer, the nights get shorter and I'm very nocturnal.
    In the UK we tend to have a short wave of unbearable heat and then it just settles down, those short bursts nearly kill me though. :p

And just wait until I'm designing my own costumes and buying a few thousand pounds worth of material at a time. :3
    N
    Hehe I don't do summer. Its way too hot, all the insects come out and the sun shines on my computer screen! :p
    *throws a tantrum then wriggles free and runs inside before locking the door behind me* ;D

Way ahead of you on the ears, I'm just left with tracking down a phone which looks close enough to his to complete my costume. :3
    Yeah.. I know.. I was thinking those thing then too, but it´s now part of my life, so I don´t really care about thinking those things anymore :tongueout: The bigger problem, which I have must thinking to, is now when I just put my adult sized crib into pieces occasionally, because my sister and his husband is going to spend nite over on my apartment :wallbash: because they just wanna see some rock concert and they came veeeery far.. (country) I have so tiny apartment, cause I am recently graduated from school and that´s why I don´t have big apartment in this too expensive (metropol) city area where to build up my own nursery :( I´ll just hope that I can find a decent job soon, so I can at some point to get a bigger apartment.
    N
    Well in all fairness my summer isn't really any different to my winter, I sit at home playing video games and only really venture outside for work & anime conventions. :3

I've actually discovered a 4th choice for my cosplay, I've been watching Loveless today and discovered I really like Ritsuka, plus it means I get to dress as a cute kitty boy. :3
    I'm currently leaning towards Ritsuka most now, he has a very easy costume too.

With regard to crowding it depends which Comic-Con you go to (as they are spread all over the UK).
    For example the London one has a huge space but way more people and the others have a much smaller space but less people. So they are all stupidly crowded but it doesn't necessarily mean there are loads of people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back