quattrus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• N
    Well hopefully I won't be missing any; even if my wallet is suffering badly due to number of them. :p

If you want a decent costume they aren't cheap no but for my first try I'm gonna go with someone simple like L (my avatar) or Kiba/Sasuke from Naruto.

And yea, I had surgery a week before my last Comic-Con trip, as you can imagine it wasn't fun walking around for hours with a huge cut down my stomach. xD
    But it was pretty serious yea, my bowel ruptured >< I had to go in for emergency surgery as they told me I was pretty much dying. x.x But that was after I wasted like 4 hours cause my parents insisted on taking me to the local doctors rather than to Accident & Emergency despite me crying in agony and unable to move due to the pain. ><
    And in 3 months I get the op to sorta put everything right once its had time to heal, not looking forward to doing it all again now I know what its like.
    N
    I was shocked to discover there were 8 tbh, it seemed a lot to me. I was only expecting 1-2 Comic-Cons a year in the UK at most.

And I love sitting outside in the sun at Comic-Con listening to the live band play Pacman remixes while I admire all the awesome costumes.
    For my first time cosplaying I intend to just buy the outfit online but in future I'd like to try making at least part of it myself.
    N
    Yea its in the UK.
    They have around 8 a year in the UK in various locations.
    I'm currently attending as many as I can afford but haven't tried cosplaying yet. Really want to though.
    N
    Hehe thanks, I'm actually considering cosplaying as him at Comic-con in July.
    D
    Hello you! It has sure been a while! :)
    I'm great now, all padded :3
    How have you been?
    L
    Ciao!!

Anche per me è un piacere trovare un connazionale qui :) :) in effetti son proprio una rarità...!

Son sempre stato un po' "lurker" su questo forum... Ma alla fine mi son deciso anche io a iscrivermi :) e devo dire che mi sto trovando davvero bene...! :)

PS grazie per il complimento sul mio inglese, lo apprezzo molto :p :p
    P
    The drydayz are similar to the old style, so not as thick as the new ones, but they have the advantages of elastic waistband. Anyway, I know MQ-Trading do international shipping and it doesnt cost that much to do, so if you do try them, hope you like them :)
    P
    Used to live in the US. Im pretty sure their website mentions international shipping. you could probably get them in Europe but it would cost A LOT. Ive never been able to try the new style of them so cant tell you if it would be worth it or not
    C
    Hey :)

Not seen you on IRC for ages - how're things?

*huggles*
    S
    Hey, was great meeting, cheers for coming all the way to the UK for it. And sorry we weren't more organised on the second day. ;)
    Yeah i dont like most seafood either!

my favorite deserts have chocolate as a main ingredient!
    :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back