wwetbed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    haha youre funny :D and apparently its not any science stuff like i thought it would be, its just clerical, and i still havent heard back yet from them :/
    I am always talking to him, he's my little bro :) Haha, and we've actually met in RL. Soon to be apartment buddies :D
    B
    i might be, i have an interview of sorts for the local ExxonMobil refinery XD its gonna be awesome
    A
    im definately a medium with a 32 to 34 waist
    A
    so far i have only tried the attends waistband and the tranquility atn, the tranquility felt nice, snug, and fit really well. the attends on the other hand the plastic was not as comfy, the tapes didnt stick well, one did not stick at all and it sagged down. the attends might have been better with a booster. the waist on both was a little tight but a little adjusting they fit. Just after i posted those pics i bought another sample pack from ebay, this new one has 14 different diapers, 28 total. It had the bambino set and the abu set that did not come in the first sample pack. ill hopefully have time to try one or two on tommorow. ill post what i can.
    B
    awesome! let me know when you do and maybe we'll see each other. assuming im in the US during that time, idk if i will be
    Someone sent this image to me, I thought it was funny, so I am sharing!
    B
    probably get a job, and if not, i'll go work for my dad again, and then spend it all at Abercrombie And Fitch again :) what about you? coming to Cali?
    D
    That was pretty awesome! thank you!
    Sorry pal,The Pokemon Conpany declined the idea a few years ago[tho they serously were thinking on making it happen]

I was doing some research and found out the company wanted to but sadly it never happen

Im taking matters into my own hands and making a cloth diaper[All In One,AIO diaper]that has Pokemon prints on it,and just now, my online order of 2 yards of Blaziken prints fabric came in

It not the end of the world just yet...and...Since I figure,I should put my DL'ness to good use,ill try out for product development at the company too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back