Noodle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• N
    oh hahah i get it :p and nothing reallyyy.. hbu?
    L
    ooooh statust abusers are always the hardest to beat. But yeah I'm offensive. I like to train my pokemon to the point where the other person doesn't have a chance, one attack and they're dead :p
    L
    yes they are! I'm definitely an attack-type player so I really love them. and uh huh! it's been great to get some of my really trained-up pokemon from older games in my new games
    L
    the togepi evolutions are really good!!!! those, the mareep and the eevee evolutions are my three favorites! some of the new pokemon are good but they're starting to run out of good ones and seem to just be making re-dos of old pokemon, though that doesn't stop me from playing all the new games!
    L
    haha thanks! Mareep is one of my favorite pokemon even though I'm usually a "purist" in that I like the original 151 best :) How about you?
    OH I'M IRRITATED T_T
    I had my response all written and stuff..
    and now it's gone! :C
    NOW I have to do it again. :c

Hey there ^.^

So.. I heard you read my shyness post and you wanted to befriend me..
    and I think..
    That's a great idea!! C:

You.. amuse me already o-o
    ICE CRACKED..
    o-o
    dude
    flippin srs. we had the day worked out and everything. :c

oh well. Custom lightsaver? Post pics when you can. o:
    Ha, I haven't had a full can of any energy drink in years. I very rarely get a sip and mooch from someone else.

Sup with you lately? I haven't heard squat about you. o.o
    They might have mistaken you for the kind of noodles you put into soup. Honest mistake, dude.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back