Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please Log in (at the top right) or register (below) to continue enjoying ADISC.
wwetbed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Z
    I want to get one like that custom made
    Z
    love the onesie and I found a cooler one.

...and the good news is that I have been preparing for that day ever since I became a Poke fan....I been learning about computers and video games are made and everything else in between...Now,I know just about anything when it comes to computers but I dont know how to program...yet.....Maybe we do live in a Pokemon world thanks to that saying...¨Anything is possible if you set your mind to it¨

But anyways...Today,im talking to you at Mcdonald's Wi-Fi...

EDIT: I forgot to tell you that I order a free sample of ATN's 'cause everyone like wearing them and I wanted to try them on,a few days ago but they havent came in yet...*sighs*
    Um I'm in university so I have reading break right now (from Feburary 20th to 27th) and as a result don't have spring break
    Thanks! Part of my 13 years of my fandom of Pokemon!!

So...I got my transcrip today and it says, Im just about 5 credits from gratuating from high school...yay! After that collage,then dream job at Nintendo or The Pokemon Company...

But other then that not much...But I read you blog and I want to tell my story too...Monday I will...
    T
    Hey sorry for the lack of replies, everything's going great school is just sooo annoying
    *giggles*Yea...My mom and me are really close together...She understands that everyone is different and that difference needs to be respected...My mom and me may get into arguments sometimes but we both love each other:smile:...yea......*sigh*We do..

....Charizard!!! RAARRRR!!!

Oh! That reminds me...You probly all ready know that I also go to a Pokémon forum called Bulbapedia...So I just want to show you some of my stuff:
    MegamanDX's Albums ....What do you think?(the plushes are actuall size)
    A shout out a moment of gratitude for my 400 ADISC friends from all over the world...
    You guys mean a lot to me!
    - Will =)

A
    Thanks! And thanks for your kind welcome. :)
    B
    well i finally got my itunes working, and now i hve like 16 songs on it. thought i dont remember buying this one beethoven song that appeared on it, so its kinda odd o_O lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back