Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please Log in (at the top right) or register (below) to continue enjoying ADISC.
wwetbed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    I added you on skype wish i could get accepted in the Florida group :(
    Z
    lolz and I'm ready for the Zombie apocalypse. Gotta stash up on diapers and use them sparingly, though.
    G
    Nothing much Eat Sleep and be on here.
    Closest to me is a little 'supermarket' of sorts, so I'll take what I can get, which is likely just more of the ones I already got from there, 'Disposable Diapers by Bentley'.

And that's fun :D
    Well to be honest my main want is to get back out and get more diapers when the weather gets better. Besides that, though, I look forward to hiking in the woods around where I live. Biking is fun too :D Not just yet though, still too cold D:
    T
    You can find the funnyest things i will give you that.
    Yea, I know, right!? I accidentally passed out on the couch last night in a diaper. 2 of my roomies came in this morning and I never even woke up. Luckily, I was at least covered in a blanket so no one suspected a thing!
    Nice thread, the last one on there is amazing. BTW the quote I sent you is my new signature.
    S
    Now thats what im talkin bout!
    B
    i gotta go, im bout to eat to. be here next thursday at this time and we can for sure
    B
    no man, its an old one. and i spent a good portion of last night just tryign to get the stupid accou8nt thing to work and it wouldnt. itunes is stupid
    S
    Yea, he's cool, although I'm not much for basketball.
    D
    Dude, my Vid Editing teacher is from Brooklyn and he has an NY accent like you so he reminds me of you haha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back