wwetbed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm...I don't really know, I think I'm going to a basketball game at my school and I'm definitely gonna be doing a lot of cramming for finals next week. How about you, what are you doin
    J
    Your welcome
    Ummm Saturday.. I'm going my great aunts house for a football game
    Sunday... i have church
    Monday... nothing, probably just play my xbox haha
    How about you?
    B
    my parents took my phone AGAIN, and so ive been basically disconnected from all my friends...they always go for that first, idk why. maybe its a control thing but for some reason they cant stand that i have people to talk to when at my age they didnt.

i keep thinking "two years left..."
    C
    wow thats awesome :)! How do you like them? And I just got my footies in from The Footie Factory online and they have duckies on them :3 I absolutely love them. My girlfriend wants one for herself and she likes how far down the zipper goes for easy changes at night :) :3 hehe. But recently its also been looking fair on the weather :) we have been having an "indian winter" all of a sudden so its been anywhere from -10 to +5 which is surprisingly good :)
    Sorry it took a while to respond. I kinda had to level up to "established contributor" in order to earn the privilege of sending you a private/visitor message, hehe. Anyways to answer your question, I did not make my own avatar. It's actually something I found on deviantart.com .
    J
    Thats very nice ^_^
    nice gif btw hahaha =)
    T
    I know him from family guy. It's Mr kool aid.( I think)
    Lol
    J
    Hello there wwetbed ^_^
    How are you doing?
    No es frecuentemente, por desgracia.
    Pero voy a la universidad en un y media años. ¡Tal vez entonces! =D
    Hey thanks, I like yours too. Mine is kinda temporary for now until I complete my fursona drawing.
    T
    hey, sorry I took a wile to reply. I've been good. how have you been?
    N
    Thanks! That's very nice of you:) I like how this website is so awesome and friendly:)
    D
    Long story. PM me for contact details.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back