Noodle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I'm biased, but I'd say go for Ronin! ^w^ Her work is so precious~

My Junk-Doppel deck. I finally made a deck that can hold it's own ^_^; Though I plan to switch to E-Heroes soon.
    It was a gift from my online big sis~ She's RoninKagashi on DeviantArt. I'm actually getting a new one soon, this time payed for ^_^;

How's you? I recently one my first YuGiOh tournament at my local store~
    P
    I have barely filled my current Hello Kitty one, but I want one for a bit older audiences with thinner lines and more complicated scenes. You're probably not much of a coloring type; you'd probably enjoy drawing more, huh? I bet they make Yugioh coloring books, though, in case you do indeed enjoy a spot of coloring occasionally.

Ta for the confidence in me~

You go get on them scholarships, boy. I want to see you go places, and have the opportunities to achieve your ambitions. (Cheesy Corrine is cheesy, but sincere).

Pt. 3. Stupid character limits.
    P
    Sometimes they're easy, and sometimes you have to actually do something. (I've seen scholarships where you shoot a 10 sec video, scholarships where you write 300 words, and scholarships where you have to launch some sort of intense science experiment, among many examples.)

I've been good. This has been midterm/finals week, so it's been pretty chill. I only had three tests, so I've had a bunch of time off with nothing school-related to do (Hallelujah, a break has arrived!). Seriously, it's been a blessing. My stress levels are super low. This Friday and Saturday I spent with a couple of friends, and got back super late, so Sunday I slept in for ages, and then worked for five and a half hours. Woo, money. While you go scouting for card decks, I'll consider fountain pen nibs, colored ink bottles, or possibly a new coloring book.

Pt. 2
    P
    Yep, first game. My family's not big on sports, and I find them boring unless I'm there, so no TV sports for us. I've only attended three games ever: a college football game, a high school rugby game, and now a college hockey game. So no, not the NHL, lol. And I didn't know you played; what other sports do you do? (And yes, quite dangerous... Those players were vicious!)

Be careful with the snowboarding if you do wind up going, lol. I don't know how similar skateboarding is to snowboarding.

I can't believe you're still into Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Do you even have anyone to play with? As for scholarships/grants, check out fastweb.com for a bit, and start applying. Some colleges you'll be automatically entered for a chance at financial aid when you apply, but when talking about non-college sources, you always have to do something to go for other scholarships.

Character limit--Pt. 1
    P
    All done applying, to all 8: two SUNY schools (State U of NY), Hobart and William-Smith colleges, Cornell U, American U, Yale, Princeton, Harvard. I think I may have listed them all out for you before, but if not, there they be. I haven't gotten any letters yet, but most happen in April and May anyway.

I didn't know you snow-boarded. Do you ski, too? Speaking of winter sports, I saw my first hockey game tonight! The team I wanted to win tied 2-2 with their opponents, but it was a fun time, anyway.

How are you?
    Q
    Thanks for the greeting (^_^) just wanted to say hello too and hope you had a merry Christmas
    L
    Nothing much. Sitting around impatiently waiting for my RP friends to get online. You?
    L
    Then you are three hours behind me. I think I'm gonna turn in for the night (almost midnight), so talk to you tomorrow.
    P
    Well, hooray for a new one, anyway.

How is that whole knife-throwing thing been working out, or have you not continued that?
    L
    So you are in, like, the Nashville timezone then?
    P
    What's up is that I have school all this week. Even Friday, the day before Christmas Eve. I feel bad for the people who usually travel for Christmas.

And indeed, hoorah for Christmas. Also, you changed your avatar. Also, I'm trying to decide whether to make Almond Joy-inspired cupcakes or almond cookies with orange glaze for Friday. Ooh, or chocolate cookies with orange glaze. The first one would be totally experimental, but I happen to know that the others are tasty nummins.

What are you doing for the holidays?
    L
    Time zones are annoying...
    L
    Good afternoon for me, it's 3:40 already o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back