Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please Log in (at the top right) or register (below) to continue enjoying ADISC.
wwetbed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    Yes it is! Eh, I don't like the outdoors... NO fun at all... :)
    A
    hehehe i have a nice family :3 all great people :3
    R
    I have no clue. It almost seems to be an auto correct error because Iiapetus is a greek or roman god. Judging by the context, I think it means "depends" or maybe "I need". I wan more then likely on my phone because of the line "the closest place that eels premium diapers". that should be either has or carries. I never noticed that before. Thanks for that.
    R
    Pretty good, pretty good. Ive been busy with school and work. Anything new with you?
    lol I know what you mean. I have a ridiculous amount of material junk too, so I'm looking for more practical stuff this year. New MP3 (ok, SOME material things I can't live without lol) new songs/albums/cds. and pretty much that's it =P all the other stuff (I just realized) are actually material items lol. I'd like the Spartacus series (seasons 1 + 2) on dvd and maybe a bike, some new stuff for mma (I'm proud to say I've finally outgrown my cup rofl!) and hopefully a massager.

Of course this year I plan on getting myself some AB stuff as well. dunno what yet, but it's my goal to embrace this side of me a little more. =)

And thanks for the congratulations. It was a long road of work!
    L
    Well, that was enjoyable. :)
    I bet they do, heh. I think it's more prettier on evergreens than palm trees, though the latter is more creative.
    C
    ahh, thats what i thought but wanted to be sure....

well, nothing much here, just woke up and got changed, how about yourself?
    oh awesome! is there anything in particular you want for Christmas this year? (other than diapers? =P)
    T
    lol can we abu cushies in there lol, ur still up, i just took a shower
    happy holidays friends:
    who wants to see a really funny footy sleeper video?
    I ROCK ONESIES!!! (COMEDY RAP) OFFICIAL VIDEO! - YouTube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back