LilMonkeyAlex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doin' great! It's good to hear from u again man, I almost forgot all about you haha. Currently looking for a job so I can head off to college next fall and getting ready for my Eagle Court of Honor Graduation ceremony n a few weeks, but other than that I've been computer-locked on Skyrim for a while lol. Hbu? How's life been?
    You changed your name! ;P

Now what am I going to do with this... =/

S
    Yeah good isn't it?. You should have seen his live stream yesterday when he drew it and other stuff. It was amazing
    T
    understood, Im just trying to meet people on this site, seems like a cool site, im just playing madden and watching the republican debate, hbu?
    T
    hi alex, im looking for new friends wutsup:)
    S
    Michael Strahan celebrates Giant's winning touchdown 11/6/11 - YouTube
    S
    I was inspired when i read this: Colts QB Peyton Manning: Looking Back on the Career of an NFL Legend | Bleacher Report
    J
    I was looking at Tavi's (tiger-chipmunk is too cute to ignore ^^) page and album earlier. I might ask a friend to buy me a commission from him for my birthday. I'm jealous of how clean his lines stay, I should ask him what he saves his files as...
    This Profile Pic is brought to you by Tygon. This is my older fursona. And my avatar is from Tavi and is my younger version of my fursona.
    J
    Thanks for letting me know I just fixed it =)
    I'm excited about it too. I was hoping to offer one in exchange but I just realized my antivirus stuff took off my Paintshop Pro >_< so I need to hunt the disk down first. I saw yours by the way and it looked so cool ^^
    Thanks, haven't been able to log on to ADISC long enough to read RPs lately. It's good to be back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back