Improved Kiddo diaper USA ?

Diaperedonthedownlow said:
I ordered from the USA store.Just came in fast shipping was very pleased I absolutely love the packaging.I'm going to be very careful opening them up!! One thing I would say the diapers need more crinkle👶🍼🍼😜🥰🥰!!
Did they come in a discreet box?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
diapereddesigner said:
Did they come in a discreet box?
Yes of course

Honeywell6180 said:
That's because people who fit the smalls can often fit in Pampers or Huggies size 7 and 8 diapers. So that pretty much wipes out demand for the small size. In order to get a true small-sized adult product, you have to look at North Shore's Mega Max and GoSupreme offerings. Mega Max smalls are designed to fit up to a 34" waist, and the GoSupreme small is designed to fit up to 32". And I was told by a representative that I would have to go with the small, since my waist is roughly 30". And then when I mentioned that GoodNites fit me properly, he said "Definitely DON'T go with the medium!". So there you have it. A person with a 25" waist is going to choose the Huggies Size 8 before any medical "brief" regardless of the manufacturer. Which is why ABUniverse no longer carries their small size.
I think you should also add that, most ABDLs in size small had YEARS of no products in the ABDL area. I think most have just caved at this point and just stick with buying mediums, its better than nothing. Now they are just used to wearing oversized diapers even though they should be size small.

Even in the medical area, most smalls are not that great TBH.

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and PadPhilosopher
kratox said:
I think you should also add that, most ABDLs in size small had YEARS of no products in the ABDL area. I think most have just caved at this point and just stick with buying mediums, its better than nothing. Now they are just used to wearing oversized diapers even though they should be size small.

Even in the medical area, most smalls are not that great TBH.
Your maybe right , but atm i doesn’t have enough sales in all sizes ,
if i sell enough M and L , i will probably thinking to make some diapers in S too

Reactions: BBBen and PadPhilosopher
I just wonder if any company is going to come out with a light version of an ABDL print diaper? Something that can last 2-4 hours ( not days ) and be in the $1-$2 /ppc range ( instead of $3-$5 ). It probably does not work because of the cost per volume - but - I think there is an untapped market for someone willing to risk it.

Reactions: tomviper000, BabyLink9, Mas16210 and 1 other person
Sadly , this is many SKU to manage , if we have to make some cloth backed and plastic backed , and than 2 tapes or 4 tapes and than High Absorbency and low absorbency and that all in 3 sizes !

That's a LOT of combination for only one design

Reactions: TigerDL and PadPhilosopher
diaperminister said:
Please let us know what we could improved in our new US shop to have more sell throughout the USA .

Stay padded , Yannick
I would like to be able to order samples before I order a whole pack. I would also like to be able to pay with my FSA card.

Reactions: bnet, diapereddesigner, TigerDL and 1 other person
diaperminister said:
Sadly , this is many SKU to manage , if we have to make some cloth backed and plastic backed , and than 2 tapes or 4 tapes and than High Absorbency and low absorbency and that all in 3 sizes !

That's a LOT of combination for only one design
it would be more complex to stock but there is a part of the community that really wants more 1 type diapers.

• Thinking
Reactions: BabyLink9 and PadPhilosopher
We will released a low absorbency diapers in the next few months

-4500 ML
- M , L , XL
-20 pcs per bag
-Around 35 $ each bag

• Love
  • Celebrate
Reactions: tomviper000, TigerDL, rconor34 and 6 others
diaperminister said:
Bonjour :)

Hi , Im Yannick , the owner of diaper-minister.com and the brand Kiddo Diapers

We run since middle December a new shop based in the USA

The sales is OK , but not great , at this time the shop isn't sustainable.

We already working on fixing some issues :

- No product in XL size ( we will released the new products in XL and make all the products in XL for the next couple of month )

- Some diapers is only in two tapes version , we will switch the Teddy's ultra also in 4 Tapes version

- We are still working to expend the range of our brand in the few next monts with new designs

Please let us know what we could improved in our new US shop to have more sell throughout the USA .

Stay padded , Yannick

thanks for inviting feedback and listening to your customers!

I just recently got a case of your Junior Plus, and they're decent. (thank you for making these avaiable in the USA) I've always had one specific issue with "single large tape" diapers, such as Bunny Hopps, Kiddo by ABU, Inspire Select, Cushies, SDK, etc. The single tapes are always in the middle (top to bottom) of the wing. This leaves a large unsupported "flap" on the wing above the tape that immediately folds over and stays that way. It's uncomfortable, and the lowered tape struggles to provide good support for the rear elastic waist band that's several inches above it in the back.

If you look at ANY baby diaper design, they ALL put their single tapes at the top of the wing. I don't know why ALL the adult diapers on the market put the tape in the middle. It makes no sense to me.

To get a better fit, I've been cutting away the excess wing above the diaper, diagonally up toward the back. It's not ideal, but it fits me better. The back elastic is still a bit slack, but it gets rid of the flaps in the front. But I'd love to see an adult diaper with a single tape like the Junior Plus where the single large tape was near (within in an inch?) of the top of the wing. I can take a picture of how I'm cutting away the flap if you're having difficulty picturing it by my description.

I'd also like to compliment you on your standing leak guards. They're made of a much thicker material than most other diapers, and I've found they're durable and waterproof. Many other diapers have thin leak guards that either have problems with their elastic bands separating from the guard when wet, (which leads to elastic bands digging into my skin) or that just separate from the top sheet after awhile. I've had no problems at all with the sturdy leak guards on the Junior Plus. There's only a few other diapers on the market right now using those thicker leak guards, and they all have the same problem of weak elastic and don't stand up well, but somehow yours do. Whatever you're doing, don't stop.

And also thank you for keeping these all-plastic shell. I prefer all-plastic and adhesive tapes, not clothlike and velcro. You can keep that for your Teddy Ultra, and keep giving people the choice to wear what they prefer.

Also, the Junior Plus is a nice thickness of padding. So many of the new ABDL diapers being released are competing for thickest diaper on the market. That's not always a good choice to wear though, and also leads to higher prices. It's good to have alternatives available for when a thick diaper will be uncomfortable, too bulky, or just unnecessarily expensive and wasteful. Please don't change the padding to make it thicker, it's just right. If someone wants more padding they can buy your Teddy Ultra instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomviper000, PadPhilosopher and Mas16210
diaperminister said:
We will released a low absorbency diapers in the next few months

-4500 ML
- M , L , XL
-20 pcs per bag
-Around 35 $ each bag

hah... "low absorbency" 4500mL. Years ago, 4500mL would be the most absorbent diaper available!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, odd1inSyde and PadPhilosopher
bambinod said:
hah... "low absorbency" 4500mL. Years ago, 4500mL would be the most absorbent diaper available!
Comparing other diapers with : 7500 ML , 8500 Ml and more

But this theoretical absorption calculation

Reactions: TigerDL, odd1inSyde and PadPhilosopher
@diaperminister I ordered Thursday of last week and I have yet to see the order ship. I think your warehouse isn’t following the policy you have listed on the site, which could cause frustrations for folks that are expecting these as fast as you promise them.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BabyLink9
diapereddesigner said:
@diaperminister I ordered Thursday of last week and I have yet to see the order ship. I think your warehouse isn’t following the policy you have listed on the site, which could cause frustrations for folks that are expecting these as fast as you promise them.
Sorry for that , but we had some severals bank hollidays in France ,

we put a warning message on the top of the homepage on the webshop

"Due to the several french bank holidays, delivery may be delayed"

We apologize for this delayed shipment.

Reactions: BBBen and PadPhilosopher
@diaperminister sorry, I was speaking specifically for the USA warehouse.

Reactions: BabyLink9 and PadPhilosopher
diaperminister said:
Do you have a order ID
Sending you a private message!

1. If you don’t already do this, try sending free samples to popular ABDL YouTubers and social media personalities.

2. For the US version of your site, I’d recommend taking centimeters off your size chart. And for the inches, round to the nearest inch. No decimals. That will make your store look more American. Nobody here uses centimeters except for math teachers and scientists.

Reactions: TigerDL and PadPhilosopher
TexHagrid said:
1. If you don’t already do this, try sending free samples to popular ABDL YouTubers and social media personalities.

2. For the US version of your site, I’d recommend taking centimeters off your size chart. And for the inches, round to the nearest inch. No decimals. That will make your store look more American. Nobody here uses centimeters except for math teachers and scientists.
If they'll ship to Canada, keep the centimeters.

Reactions: TigerDL
I was amazed at the shipping speed as well. Are the other non-kiddo diapers of similar fit? I would like to try them but not having samples even if it’s like 5 or 6 bucks a sample would be worth it. Are the new diapers less expanding? I found that most Abdl diapers including the kiddos just expand too much to wear in regular life. The diaper bulge once really wet makes me have to wear them at home or weekends only. Would love a competitor to betterydry/northshore supreme that had similar performance but more Abdl.

Back