"Do you guys ever go hiking alone in just diapers?

CptKirk said:
I'm sure my pups would "LOVE" to play with this pussy LOL

I have 2 pups. Blu is a purebred Pitbull and Bullseye is a Pit/Malinois mix and despite only being 6 months old (Blu is 18-19 months) he's already got Blu by 20+ lbs. Blu's a rock though, and incredibly athletic. His favorite thing to do is eat Basketballs and then run "zoomies" around the yard with the big ass ball dangling from his clenched teeth! Bullseye and him will play tug of war with everything (including big balls they've destroyed) but once Blue decides to run around at light speed with a ball in his mouth, best get out of his way. Bullseye will line himself up for an interception and watching Blu run him over makes it look like a fullback who is a Sr in HS smoking a small freshman. It's ugly, but Bullseye doesn't seem to care.

CptKirk
You have your own ball team, putting on games for you, live, all day long, with no commercials or wardrobe malfunctions at halftime! 😆

Reactions: CptKirk
PadPhilosopher said:
You have your own ball team, putting on games for you, live, all day long, with no commercials or wardrobe malfunctions at halftime! 😆
Bullseye is a prick! Son-of-a-bitch started taking my tools (as I am using them) and burying them in various holes he digs alongside the house! I spent 45 minutes looking for a socket I needed as I had to replace the PTO/clutch on my lawn tractor. I thought it must had rolled down the driveway but no....I walked around the house, found the fresh dirt dug up and sure as shit, there it was ...... buried! I mean...if he did that only with cheap tools, that would be one thing (I don't have any anyway LOL) but this was a 24mm Snap-On socket! Probably costs $40!

CptKirk

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
CptKirk said:
Bullseye is a prick! Son-of-a-bitch started taking my tools (as I am using them) and burying them in various holes he digs alongside the house! I spent 45 minutes looking for a socket I needed as I had to replace the PTO/clutch on my lawn tractor. I thought it must had rolled down the driveway but no....I walked around the house, found the fresh dirt dug up and sure as shit, there it was ...... buried! I mean...if he did that only with cheap tools, that would be one thing (I don't have any anyway LOL) but this was a 24mm Snap-On socket! Probably costs $40!

CptKirk
He's keeping it safe for you so no one steals it. At least, so no one ELSE steals it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk
PadPhilosopher said:
View attachment 135785
All cat people will understand when I say I really, REALLY want to pet this. It would be so soft. Also, it would probably eat me. Unless it was this one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
KITTY

• Love
Reactions: artemisenterri and PadPhilosopher
Never. Always have something over diaper. During summer hike’s I do not wear diapers. During winter hikes, when is cold, and I have overalls, onesie bodysuit or skiing, I am always in diapers.

Yup diapered everywhere under cloths, (with the odd diaper picture when coast is clear) just yesterday mommy and I along with two other DLs went to a 11k 6 hour hike 500 meter elevation in the Canadian rockies and the trip was amazing but thank goodness for diapers I was sure wet after

Last edited:
I do hikes in diapers but not just diaper.
I wear under my clothes
There is just too many risks
bugs, sticks & branches, sudden weather changes. You can run into other people suddenly.

Reactions: nectar0001, MikeyInNappies and PadPhilosopher
I’ve been for a couple of hikes recently around the National Park wearing a nappy, but I did stay dry and wear boxer-briefs, cargo shorts and a t-shirt too.

The population density in even rural parts of the UK dictates discretion unless you’re a very brave exhibitionist! 😊

Reactions: nectar0001 and PadPhilosopher
Riko said:
Since I prefer the biggest, crinkliest, and thickest diapers, supplemented with boosters, it's hard for me to discreetly wear them around roommates. Plus, there are many recognizable people in the area where I live, and I stress out about being spotted because no matter what outfit I wear to conceal a thick package, unless my coat or sweater hangs down to my knees, it was obvious after a mirror check that if anyone glanced slightly under my waist from behind on the street, they could easily spot the uneven lines on my bottom.

Yet, I really love wearing them out in public. It's a very liberating feeling to walk around, stop, sit somewhere, which also throws me back to that part of my childhood where this actually happened.

So for my introverted self, this has become a regular, though not very frequent, activity where I go out for a few hours or half a day into nature, and it recharges me. I choose the thickest diaper possible and use it.

Where I usually walk, there aren't too many people, but even if there are one or two who accidentally notice the bulges, there's a tiny chance I'll ever see that person again. So fortunately, I can wear even my less discreet diapers without stress, especially because of the moisture.

Does anyone have a similar routine? Does anyone perhaps do this with a partner? If not, would you go on such a hike?"
Hi man, what I have realised being 24/7 is that actually nobody seems to notice. You think you're super obvious but you're not. For the roommate issue look for a full bodysuit style onesie pyjamas. They are cut the same as the ones for kids usually and have lots of space around the crotch and bum area to hide a nappy. Cover the nappy with a pair of boxers and it's almost magic, there's no sound! (tuck in all the crinkley bits.) I'm sat in a medium thickness nappy in cargo shorts and Nike teeshirt, it's about 2 drops wet and nobody has noticed at all. When I am really concerned about being as discrete as possible (say wearing jogger shorts) I wear a Goodnite XL, but yeah if you like thick and crinkley these are not for you (they're slightly too small for me tbh, 36" waist, and I prefer a proper nappy.) But honestly nobody is looking. Only one person has noticed me in wearing one (I think) and she was a mum, the nappy was full, and I didn't realise but the way I had my coat tied around my waist may have made it more obvious than otherwise. This was way early on in being 24/7 and I've learned my lesson now. If you want to wear a thick diaper you need non-tight cut jeans or cargo trousers one or two sizes up. Remember to wear boxers over the nappy, tuck it between your legs as much as possible, and hope nobody notices you waddle as it fills up lol! Change regularly too and one will ever notice. But yes I have been hiking in a nappy :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and MikeyInNappies
Back