Trying to identify a diaper brand from a photo

Mrgutzmer

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello Folks,
I am Trying to identify a diaper brand from a photo. It appears that there might be three different products? Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Martin

Attachments

• IMG_6825.jpg
    IMG_6825.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: Canadianfalls
Looks like AI to me

Reactions: ucfguy475, Diaperedlife13, Dry247 and 4 others
Al who?

Mrgutzmer said:
Artificial Intelligence
Computer generated image

Reactions: Woncrinklz
DAMN! If only that was real! Looks like it would be the best fitting diaper on Earth.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Yep that is an ai generated image, for sure, I've made enough to know that and a real diaper doesn't crease in that way.

that is AI as hell

Reactions: Ashton84
Another vote for Ai, shame I usually enjoy the challenge of these 'what diaper is this?' posts

If it were a real diaper I'd be all over that thing. It looks like it would hold a tsunami and be super comfy.

Reactions: CptKirk and PadPhilosopher
AI for sure.
Looks like 3 different types of diaper.

Remington1911 said:
If it were a real diaper I'd be all over that thing. It looks like it would hold a tsunami and be super comfy.
So figure out how to make it real and make a fortune. 😁

Reactions: CptKirk
PadPhilosopher said:
So figure out how to make it real and make a fortune. 😁
as easy as making this in real life
4111dafec643b1fbc6987a98fe8d078e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Remington1911 and PadPhilosopher
As incredibly comfy, thick, blissful and beautiful as this looks, I have to agree with the majority on this one. Definitely looks AI generated. 😭

It does look amazing.

• Love
Reactions: BabylinoAddict and PadPhilosopher
It’s AI

If this was a real product it’d be incredibly expensive. Like Prohibitively expensive.

Ok, the big image in the foreground looks impressive, but how are you supposed to wear the two folded (?) ones below?

1713557222232.png

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Neet
Individually wrapped and the wrapper doubles as a disposal bag.

• Haha
ElPulpo said:
Ok, the big image in the foreground looks impressive, but how are you supposed to wear the two folded (?) ones below?

View attachment 134415
And that is where the AI failed... it looks as though there are 3 legs openings. LOL

The AI clearly looked at an image of a folded diaper and saw one the folded edge and couldn't decide which of the 4 edges it should put that on so it chose to do all 4.

I have played a lot with AI images myself and it's funny that when told to create a diaper the majority of the time unless it has been specifically trained on Diaper photos, it always tries to add some kind of belt and clip to the diaper, like it Knows that they have to be fastened somehow but can't figure out what sticky tapes are.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElPulpo and PadPhilosopher
Belarin said:
like it Knows that they have to be fastened somehow but can't figure out what sticky tapes are.
Once computers figure out sticky tapes, we are doomed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: boredofwheelchair, Woncrinklz, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
:unsure:At first, I thought it some kind of new car seat for kids!:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Back